Glock Forum banner

Anyone tried MEN 9mm ammo from Germany?

9K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  glock9mmfan 
#1 ·
Yesterday I bought 200 rounds of MEN 9mm ammo from Sportsman's Warehouse for $13.99 a box. I did this without knowing anything about it because of the price and because it was the only 9mm target ammo I could find in my area lately. Has anyone had any experience with this ammo?

#3 ·
I've never heard of it, but if that's all there is where you are, then I'm sure it will be fine.

I've been shooting a lot of Federal Aluminum lately. In 9mm, at Walmart it's <$10 a box, and works very well in everything I've got.

I've also bought a lot of 124 grain new 9mm from Freedom Munitions, when they offer free shipping. It's great and goes for about $11.50 a box.

#4 ·
Yes im on my 2nd case of their 124 grain 9mm and Ive also shot some of their 5.56. Local shop started getting it. I guess they have all German military contracts and just started importing to the U.S. this year under Magtech/Cbc. Supposed to be good stuff. So far I cant disagree.

#6 ·
Reactions: Nanashi
#8 ·
I took a box of this to the range and didn't shoot it. I was shooting Perfecta, aluminum Federal, and Winchester Forged.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.