Glock carbine conversion

This is a discussion on Glock carbine conversion within the Glock Accessories forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; Hi guys new here so sorry if wrong spot. Feel free to move Was wating a kriss vector but with waits of 8 months was ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Glock carbine conversion

Hi guys new here so sorry if wrong spot. Feel free to move
    Was wating a kriss vector but with waits of 8 months was wondering if the carbine conversion for a glock 21 is a good set up ?? Any help or suggestions would be awesome.
    Also would the vector extension (25+) that fits a glock clip will fit a standard glock 21 ?
    Thanks guys
    David.

Not sure if I can help any but check with your local and state laws. Any time you convert a gun to a rifle or anything that resembles it you need to get a tax stamp if it is legal in your state. There has been many a story of people converting them and getting into a legal battle and losing everything
    nothing re-wires a human more effectively than pain, fear and, especially, trauma.

I am not a pessimist; I am a realist- I believe craps stinks long before you get near it

You canít fix stupid. But you can take their money.

Thanks. I have read the short barrel conversion can go either way depending on where u live. Here in ms I think I'm safe but would check with my dealer just wondering if its a good kit . I've found a few reviews but can always link them back to a seller of the item
    Thanks again

Was getting my wife a ar for Christmas but with the crazy and price doubling though about and checked the kriss vector ( check it out if have not ). It uses block clip . Come in 45 only and has 0 muzzle rise.
    With the wait I thought the conversion might be the way to go.
    Last edited by dlzx9r; 01-13-2013 at 10:25 AM.

just check, even though it might be legal you might still have to get a federal tax stamp. They are required for suppressors too. Look around and you will see stories of people getting busted for not having them
    nothing re-wires a human more effectively than pain, fear and, especially, trauma.

I am not a pessimist; I am a realist- I believe craps stinks long before you get near it

Thanks bud might not be worth it then. Was going to have the same trouble with the short barrel vector. It's semi but still required a stamp. If I was going to do that my dealer said might as well come off a few more $100 and get the select fire.
    That's crazy u can order strait off amazon and its illegal

The stamp alone is like $350.00 and it has a shelf life. One guy posted he was at a range with a Roni and there was a cop their shooting. The cop took his gun and arrested him for not having the stamp. This is a federal offense and you lose all rights to owning a gun and a CC permit. What you need to ask yourself is it worth the legal headache

That's crazy u can order strait off amazon and its illegal
    It’s not illegal to sell one or own one but it is to use one without the stamp. I think there is a disclaimer in the fine print somewhere
    Last edited by barstoolguru; 01-13-2013 at 10:53 AM.

Thanks again. Last day of this weekends gun show. Guess ill go back and try to talk down the ar I want.
    Picked up 2 13rd glock clip yesterday at the show $60 each. think I got my last two for $60 total not sure how bad is s all over but there is no ammo in town here . The gun show had very little. So if u don't have much get it if u can. Goes for just brass too

Picked up 2 13rd glock clip yesterday at the show $60 each
    Just hold off and the price will come down, don't let panic buying tale over. Once the dust settles this will pass but paying those prices will just tell them to keep it up

That whole Tax Stamp B.S. just pisses me off. Call me the lunatic fringe but we really need to repeal that whole Gun Control Act freak show as soon as we can. I for one don't believe for one second that the Founding Fathers would have tolerated a Tea Tax like stamp on firearms. We shouldn't either.

-Loco

That whole Tax Stamp B.S. just pisses me off. AMEN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors