Glock Forum banner

Need Sight advice for Glock 19

6K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Kj89 
#1 ·
Looking for sights for my 19 that is used outdoors and carried concealed at night. I'm looking for a sight that is easily visible during day to shoot IDPA and has some type of night sight as well. I saw these and they look like they might do the trick. Has anyone used them? I'm not a fan of traditional night sights with the white front dot.
I saw a set of Ameriglo Tritium Night Sight Set - CAP -

CAP Sight (green tritium with lime green photoluminescent outline paired with black rear featuring lime photoluminescent horizontal line.) Note: Orange is not photoluminescen

AmeriGlo Weapon Sights | CAP

#3 ·
I just installed the hi viz fiber optics on my glock. They are great during the day and at the range the green really pops, but do nothing at night. For my xdm I just ordered the tru glo tritium fiber optics which look great on line and have great reviews. They are fiber optics during the day and glow at night (tru glo claims they are the brightest sight available) I will let I guys know how they work once I have them installed

#9 ·
I just installed a set of Ameriglo CAP sights on a G19 and a G17. I could not be more impressed. They are bright, fast, line up quickly and really grab the eye. Even better than all that they are VERY reasonably priced. The yellow paint by the way is luminescent and glows very brightly. Glock sights are easy to swap if you have sight tools. Without it is harder but not impossible. The rear can be drifted in and out with a soft hammer and punch (plastic preferably). You will need a very thin walled 3/16 nut driver for the front. And a little loctite too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.