Mass glock prices

This is a discussion on Mass glock prices within the Glock Firearms for Sale forums, part of the Marketplace category; Some folks just want a GLOCK so bad and think for some reason they can't wait out the frenzy. Also welcome to the forum Crisf350 ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Some folks just want a GLOCK so bad and think for some reason they can't wait out the frenzy. Also welcome to the forum Crisf350 from NW Florida!!
    Gen 4 Glock 19
    Gen 3 Glock 26
    Mossberg 500 Persuader
    Hi-Standard "Sentinel Deluxe" .22 Model "R-106"
    "
    To the man that only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."

Luke 22:36 Then he said unto them,But now, he that hath a purse,let him take it , and likewise his scrip :
    and he that hath no sword , let him sell his garment, and buy one.

lel
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jimmy View Post
    we are losing sight of one thing, new glocks are illegal in mass period. you can probably buy them illegally at some lgs but i wouldn't want to get caught with one. i've said this before but just for the heck of it take me to task and look on four seasons guns in woburn mass and see what he gets for pre 10/21/98 glocks. there is no way around it legally.

New Glock's aren't illegal to own in Mass. The only folks that can get in trouble with the AG are an FFL that sells or transfers a post-ban Glock.

Greetings all. I have a question for you Mass gun owners.... Mags manufactured prior to 98 are okay. I get that. But. (and I may be wrong) would that restrict you to non drop free mags? The LEO stamped mags I have seen don't have manufacture dates on them. Reason is, I have a couple of NDF mags for a G19 and if my neighbors to the north (I live in CT) could use them, I'd rather see them put to good use there vs. somewhere where manufacture dates didn't matter. And a 1st gen G19 with Trijicons up there should run 550, or have I been out of the loop for too long?

Thanks in advance

tdaddy762

This being your first post, let me Welcome you to the Forum. Sorry your Second Amendment rights are constricted.
    Only a Biker knows why a Dog hangs his head out the window.

G29SF, G20SF, G30SF, G36, G21SF RTF2, G32 GEN 4, G33, G19

NRA Life Member.

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, it's odd to live somewhere so steeped in the the roots of the revolution and at the same time to have some of the more restrictive gun laws in the nation.

welcome aboard, tdaddy762
    Glock softly and leave your big stick at home...
    rowabi

Welcome tdaddy762 from NW Florida!!
    Gen 4 Glock 19
    Gen 3 Glock 26
    Mossberg 500 Persuader
    Hi-Standard "Sentinel Deluxe" .22 Model "R-106"
    "
    To the man that only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."

Luke 22:36 Then he said unto them,But now, he that hath a purse,let him take it , and likewise his scrip :
    and he that hath no sword , let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by tdaddy762 View Post
    Greetings all. I have a question for you Mass gun owners.... Mags manufactured prior to 98 are okay. I get that. But. (and I may be wrong) would that restrict you to non drop free mags? The LEO stamped mags I have seen don't have manufacture dates on them. Reason is, I have a couple of NDF mags for a G19 and if my neighbors to the north (I live in CT) could use them, I'd rather see them put to good use there vs. somewhere where manufacture dates didn't matter. And a 1st gen G19 with Trijicons up there should run 550, or have I been out of the loop for too long?

Thanks in advance

tdaddy762
    i have a few le stamped mags which i use because i am retired leo. if i sell the gun i buy a regular mag to give with the gun. you never know when someone could be questioned over just the fact the mag says leo only.

Junior Member SouthCarolinaMike's Avatar
    That is soooo wrong, this gouging has to stop

eh....the Gen 4 G23 here in TN is $600 ish. if you can find somewhere that offers a good leo discount you can get it for about $398 or so. ammo however is a different story. just like most other places, its almost impossible to find any significant amount of ammo here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsors