Glock 23 - Page 3

Glock 23

This is a discussion on Glock 23 within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; Originally Posted by GlockGuide They're not that hard to find. With the public being the sheep that we are, there's almost no demand for full ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Glock 23

Quote Originally Posted by GlockGuide View Post
    They're not that hard to find. With the public being the sheep that we are, there's almost no demand for full sized .40 S&W at the moment. G22s can be found reguarly around $300.

.40 will probably come back into favor in a few years but for now, they can be had for a song.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Almost no civilians carry full size Glocks.

Government agencies all over the place are dumping Glock 22's.

Naturally, there's going to be a lot of cheap Glock 22's piled up at shops across the nation.
    NunquamNonParatus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by coltm723 View Post
    I'm not sure they will ever be as big as they once were, but definitely won't go away entirely. I guess this is a good buying opportunity...stock up on guns/high cap mags/ammo while the gettin' is good!
    Absolutely!

The political pendulum is going to swing hard the other way, soon.

Blue label pricing through a distributer is supposedly $398, but the best i have seen on blue label at authorized dealers is $425. The blue label page on the glock site says there is no set pricing, but generally $75-100 less than retail.

The 500-550 is street price in my area for a non-blue label, so bottom line: the $419 deal is awesome no matter how you look at it for a NIB glock.

Have seen "excellent" condition police trade-ins online for about $350-375 but then you have to factor in shipping and your LGS transfer fee.
    I get Blue Label, and I bought one today for $410.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

I get Blue Label, and I bought one today for $410

Nice score! Where are you located? Is it a Gen 3 or Gen 4 Blue Label?
    Gen 3 Glocks: 23, 29, 30
    Gen 4 Glocks: 17, 19, 21, 26, 34, 43

Would like to add: G17L, G20, G40, G41 (not sure why...just because)

US Navy 1998 - TBD

I get Blue Label, and I bought one today for $410

Nice score! Where are you located? Is it a Gen 3 or Gen 4 Blue Label?
    Gen 4. I have put on the breakes on the whole 9mm craze that everyone is switching to and going back to .40 and .45, because now I can get ammo cheaper than ever and I see better numbers, energy-wise than a 9mm round and I have no issue with recoil and follow up shots.

Located up north, near Lake Superior.

Very true...maybe the price coming down and the glut of 40 cal weapons that will be flooding the market soon will make more people migrate from 9mm

Personally, I don't find the G23 much harder to shoot than the G19 and I only lose 2rds. If I am spraying over 10rds downrange without hitting my target I need to stop shooting and start running.
    Vince likes this.

US Navy 1998 - TBD

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    Back in 2013 I paid $519+tax for my G4 23. Local shop has a G3 ODG G3 23. $489. If it was a 4 I would buy it. He accidentally clicked on the wrong box when placing an order. $30 over his cost. I don't like the mag release on the 3's.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by NunquamNonParatus View Post
    Back in 2013 I paid $519+tax for my G4 23. Local shop has a G3 ODG G3 23. $489. If it was a 4 I would buy it. He accidentally clicked on the wrong box when placing an order. $30 over his cost. I don't like the mag release on the 3's.
    I like the mag release better on the Gen 3, I also like the grip texture better. I like the dual recoil spring on the Gen 4 and the medium beavertail backstrap on the Gen 4 make it perfect for me. The reasons for me liking the Gen 3 better are purely cosmetic, so it's all Gen 4 for me. I sold them all for about $200 each and bought Gen 4's.

I sold them all for about $200 each and bought Gen 4

Holy crap!! Hopefully you sold to family or close friends.

I am indifferent...I like the texture and mag release of the GEN 4 much better, however I would buy a bucketful of GEN 3 for $200 each!
    NunquamNonParatus likes this.

US Navy 1998 - TBD

I sold them all for about $200 each and bought Gen 4

Holy crap!! Hopefully you sold to family or close friends.

I am indifferent...I like the texture and mag release of the GEN 4 much better, however I would buy a bucketful of GEN 3 for $200 each!
    Most of them, yes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links