the barstoolguru page ( crime and self defense posts ) - Page 210

the barstoolguru page ( crime and self defense posts )

This is a discussion on the barstoolguru page ( crime and self defense posts ) within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; Richmond homeowner shoots intruder: 'It was a last resort' Once Hembree smashed his flashlight through their glass front door - Whitney says he knew he ...

Page 210 of 251 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2508
Like Tree556Likes

Thread: the barstoolguru page ( crime and self defense posts )

Richmond homeowner shoots intruder: 'It was a last resort'

Once Hembree smashed his flashlight through their glass front door - Whitney says he knew he had to act.

“I was aiming at his face, and I just really didn't want to take his life - I just wanted to get him away from the situation,” said Whitney.

He shot Hembree in the shoulder instead, injuring him.

“I'm glad I was right there, right next to my pistol to defend myself,” said Whitney. “Because I don't know what would have happened.”

Police and the couple say Hembree still wouldn’t leave - he continued to stumble around the home, point flashlights in windows.

He ended up sitting on the porch bleeding until the police arrived
    drugs aew a powerful tool

Richmond homeowner shoots intruder: 'It was a last resort' | WCSH6.com
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

Man Tied-Up During Las Vegas Home Invasion Frees Himself, Fatally Shoots Suspect: Police

A
    suspect was shot killed and another injured during a home invasion in northwest Las Vegas, according to Las Vegas Metro police. Investigators said they believe a third suspect could be on the run.

Officers responded to the incident Monday at 10:26 p.m. in the 8000 block of Hesperides Avenue, near Cimarron Road and Elkhorn Road, according to Las Vegas-area television station KVVU. A neighbor said he called police after hearing gunshots and screams.
    this is why everyone needs to take a knot tying course

Man Tied-Up During Las Vegas Home Invasion Frees Himself, Fatally Shoots Suspect: Police | KTLA
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

Armed Illegals Try To Take Over Several Farms In Texas; Get Met With ALL OUT WAR By Angry Cowboys

They have also been helping aid our US Border Agents in tracking down and apprehending aliens who illegally cross our borders.

Texas Border Volunteers founder Dr. Vickers, who has owned a border ranch for 30 years, states, “We’re very vigilant and we realize that a lot of the people coming through are gang members, criminals, and with that we’ve got dogs to alert us here on the ranch. My wife in particular depends on the dogs, especially when I’m not here,”

Us Texans are well known for our independence. We fight here in Texas! Come and Take It! We dare you! Now matter WHAT it is! No matter who is trying to steal it!
    thank god we have a border security that cares

https://ihavethetruth.com/2017/03/15...#ixzz4bjeTpWwJ

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Cops: Burglar Broke Leg, Left Tracks in Snow

A robber in Virginia ruined his own getaway—first by breaking his leg in a jump off a balcony, and then by calling the authorities to help him. Police say 21-year-old Leoul Yosef will be charged with burglary for robbing an Alexandria apartment on Wednesday and then jumping off the second-story balcony after the owner returned home,
    justice is served

Cops: Burglar Broke Leg, Left Tracks in Snow

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO SHOWS MOMENT THAT CAUSES ROBBERY SUSPECT TO SHOOT HIMSELF IN HAWTHORNE

Surveillance cameras outside show the four victims leaving the restaurant and getting into a car. Then the suspect robs them. Video from inside Denny's shows one of the female victims running into the restaurant for help and panicked patrons call 911.

Outside, the suspect attempts to run toward the getaway car and the driver in the victim's car hits the gas in reverse, dragging the gunman back.

The suspect is able to regain his stride and tries to get toward the car again, which passes him by. That's when the victim's car is seen barreling toward the gunman in the parking lot, knocking him down and causing him to accidentally shoot himself.
    this is one of the best videos ever

Exclusive video shows moment that causes robbery suspect to shoot himself in Hawthorne | abc7.com

Two kids injured in accidental shooting outside Chuck E. Cheese's

Povero said the children left the restaurant ahead of their parents and went to the family vehicle, where they found a .380-caliber pistol. As one of the children was playing with the weapon, it discharged, injuring the child in the hand and striking the other child, 3, in the back.
    what kind of idiot leaves a loaded gun in the door of a truck

Two kids injured in accidental shooting outside Chuck E. Cheese's | WFAA.com

Subway employee in Cobb shoots attempted robber in chest, police say

Deandre Antonio Yates, 20, of Cincinnati, walked in alone to the Subway at 3305 Acworth Oaks Drive, near Baker Road, Cheatham said.

A worker performing maintenance service for the business shot Yates in the chest, Cheatham said. Yates ran out of the restaurant and, minutes later, Kennesaw police got a call about a man having been shot, Cheatham said.
    you want some lead with that foot long

Subway employee shoots attempted robber in chest, police say

Good Samaritan Helps Cop Arrest Suspects On Highway

Jeffrey Duclos, a veteran and former Rhode Island police officer, happened to drive by and saw the cop was outnumbered and wrestling a man on the ground, so he pulled over on the busy highway.

"I saw the trooper on the ground in a confrontation with the person," Duclos says, who used to train police officers in his home state.

He managed to pull one suspect off the officer while the other man continued to fight.

"I think the kid saw me coming, so he basically surrendered.
    good people doing good things

Good Samaritan Helps Cop Arrest Suspects On Highway

Cottonwood Heights Police arrest burglary suspect with help from armed citizen

“A homeowner was awakened by a noise in his driveway, walked out and saw two guys burglarizing his vehicle, confronted them with his weapon, and held them at bay," said Chief Robby Russo with Cottonwood Heights Police. "The bad guys threatened to call the police on him, and he said, 'That’s great, I already called them' and just then the officer is driving down the street--they take off running."
    33 year old Greg Allred was tackled by police and taken into custody. His accomplice got away, but police say they know who he is and will likely make another arrest soon.
    something to tell your friends about

Cottonwood Heights Police arrest burglary suspect with help from armed citizen | fox13now.com

Police: Woman shoots, kills sister's boyfriend in St. Augustine

According to the SAPD, Jessica Henries called her sister, Jordan Henries, and her mother, Debra Henries, about 5 p.m. Thursday to tell them Lee had returned to the home and the two had been in a physical fight.
    Jordan and Debra Henries came home right away and found Lee still at the apartment, police said.
    Lee and the two women had another confrontation in a yard, west of the house, police said. According to the incident report, Debra Henries told police that Lee was "beating on her" and that's when Jordan Henries pulled out a handgun and shot Lee.
    domestic violence us always a messy situation

Police: Woman shoots, kills sister's boyfriend in St. Augustine

Sponsored Links