Glock Forum banner

Ya know....

758 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  MisterMills357 
#1 ·
I just sincerely hope, that if Trump, or ANY Republican wins the Presidency...THEY will USE Executive Orders, and ANY other OBSCURE "procedure" to pass REPUBLICAN Priorities!!

If Republicans don't start ACTING like the OPOSITION party...What the Hell are they?? Get BALLS you republican Scum Bags!! RYAN, MCCHONNEL, You're both Worthless Pieces of Shit!!:mad:

Take a lesson assholes...

Senator seeks secret memo used as ?loophole? for Obama regs | Fox News

#2 ·
The political one-upsmanship keeps strengthening the power of the president, and the federal government.

Bush went farther than any president ever has to strengthen The Federal Government and take away the personal freedoms of Americans.

That being accomplished, Obama took it even further, and expanded in other directions.

Each president simply builds on the accomplishments of the last.

Don't you see the end game is totalitarianism?

The R's grow the government and take your rights. The D's grow the government and take your rights.

Their followers argue over which party grows the government less, and which grows the government better.

America is marching on, left, right, left, right,...

The end is in sight.

#3 · (Edited)
America is in some deep doo doo, and the way out is hard, and we may not get out of it this time. I see techniques being used that are Communist inspired, and it is the Democrats who are doing it. If they could pull it off, they would have a putsh (takeover) and be done with it.

And I hear a lot of bleating from Republicans who don't understand the issue, like Sean Hannity. He is clueless in ways, and he thinks this is easily repaired, just by going back to basics. Nope, the political situation could end up in battles in the streets, with shooting each other. Most folks have not viewed it that way, but that is the end of the matter, when it is all said and done.

If I sound over-heated, I am not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.