shoot him again,shoot him.. husband yelling over the ph as woman defends her kids

This is a discussion on shoot him again,shoot him.. husband yelling over the ph as woman defends her kids within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; if you haven't hear this story you need to. The NRA is praise her because she did everything right and saved herself and kids. At ...

shoot him again,shoot him.. husband yelling over the ph as woman defends her kids

if you haven't hear this story you need to. The NRA is praise her because she did everything right and saved herself and kids. At a time when people are trying to take our guns rights heres a story that supports why we CC or keep a gun at home. Her husband just taught her how to fire a gun and she did well. the BG just got out of jail for assault and has a criminal record but that didn't stop him from breaking in to a home and even after seeing a kid in the home he continued to advance breaking two doors down coming after the woman and kids before she shot him 5 times

Melinda Herman, Mom Who Shot Intruder, Inspires Gun Control Foes

nothing re-wires a human more effectively than pain, fear and, especially, trauma.

Denial is a save-now-pay-later scheme, a contract written entirely in small print, for in the long run, the denying person knows the truth on some level.

saw that, excellent video i played it over and over again. i hope nra brings that to meeting with biden today. weird part about all of this stuff is he just got out of jail, you and i didn't let him out the government let him out. so thats what kind of decisions they make, and they want to control what we do! i think not!

"There is absolutely no need for a magazine to hold more than 10 rounds. You don't even need a rifle to hold more than 1 round like the bolt action rifles. What would you need more than 10 rounds for?"
    Oh the words of sheep who have lost their way and can't find their asses.

Yeah, Barney Fife only carried a single bullet in his front pocket and he did just fine.
    Gen 4 Glock 19
    Gen 3 Glock 26
    Mossberg 500 Persuader
    Hi-Standard "Sentinel Deluxe" .22 Model "R-106"
    "
    To the man that only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."

Luke 22:36 Then he said unto them,But now, he that hath a purse,let him take it , and likewise his scrip :
    and he that hath no sword , let him sell his garment, and buy one.

I heard the story last night but this is the first time I've seen this video. The wife did all the right things. Got her kids to safety behind locked doors and took the action that needed to be taken as a last resort. Smart, brave woman. I hope she finds peace in knowing she protected her kids in the only way she could have.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSaber View Post
    I heard the story last night but this is the first time I've seen this video. The wife did all the right things. Got her kids to safety behind locked doors and took the action that needed to be taken as a last resort. Smart, brave woman. I hope she finds peace in knowing she protected her kids in the only way she could have.
    I'd like to know the back story of what was happening when the husband said "Oh God!" I am assuming her either heard a extremely loud "CLICK" or the wife said "I"m out of bullets" and the guy is still standing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieKiller57 View Post
    I'd like to know the back story of what was happening when the husband said "Oh God!" I am assuming her either heard a extremely loud "CLICK" or the wife said "I"m out of bullets" and the guy is still standing.
    If I remember the story correctly, she had a revolver and hit the guy 5 times. He then was able to leave the house and drive away only to be caught later. I'm guessing she emptied all the chambers and was lucky he decided to leave. A great case for not limiting mag sizes

Wow, this is the first I saw this. I got chills. Great story

Sponsors