Police officers say high-profile killings have made their jobs harder

This is a discussion on Police officers say high-profile killings have made their jobs harder within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; A majority of police officers believe that recent deaths of black Americans at the hands of police are isolated incidents, they say that those high-profile ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Police officers say high-profile killings have made their jobs harder

A majority of police officers believe that recent deaths of black Americans at the hands of police are isolated incidents, they say that those high-profile killings have made their jobs more difficult, and they think that protesters are biased against law enforcement.

A Pew Research survey of almost 8,000 police officers released Wednesday found that men and women in uniform have changed their approach to their jobs in response to the string of fatal encounters between black people and law enforcement.
    this is a double edged sword, cops making false reports when the cell phs say different and then there is justified shootings that are scrutinized and questioned

Police officers say high-profile killings have made their jobs harder - POLITICO
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    this is a double edged sword, cops making false reports when the cell phs say different

Problem is those cell phones never show the whole story. They only get turn on when it escalates. Bad policing out there, without a doubt but twice as bad citizens out there. You could never pay me enough to work around the low-information/low-income rats out here. I've been around and among them all my life, the cops get jaded for a reason and you would as well if you had deal with these people every day. It's one of the reasons cops have one of the highest divorce rates and are in the top 10 for suicides and average working as a cop is now only 15 years before they are forced into retirement.

I sincerely hope I'm not around when the gun grab starts. The 'snowflakes' will be getting a reality check when the rats march into their communities and lay to plunder, rape and pillage.

The Pew Research of shootings you say?

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Ya know what's NOT out there??? RESPECT. For the police, sheriff, highway patrol...LAW ENFORCEMENT in General. And I personally am fuckin sick of it. I support Law enforcement, "backin off" in confrontations. Fuck it.

AND...it always seems to be Black. AND in my Case here in FloriDUH....Black AND Hispanic. Just..."No Respect mother fuckers". Completely against Law Enforcement, a cross the board. Watch your nightly news...In Florida...98% of the nightly news "Crime" shit...is Black or Hispanic. I call a Spade a Spade.
    "The beauty of the second amendment is, it will not be needed until they try to take it".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Click here Daily to give free food to animals in shelters and rescue's.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox762 View Post
    Ya know what's NOT out there??? RESPECT. For the police, sheriff, highway patrol...LAW ENFORCEMENT in General. And I personally am fuckin sick of it. I support Law enforcement, "backin off" in confrontations. Fuck it.

AND...it always seems to be Black. AND in my Case here in FloriDUH....Black AND Hispanic. Just..."No Respect mother fuckers". Completely against Law Enforcement, a cross the board. Watch your nightly news...In Florida...98% of the nightly news "Crime" shit...is Black or Hispanic. I call a Spade a Spade.
    So do I. You're a spade. The deuce of spades.

Quote Originally Posted by t4terrific View Post
    So do I. You're a spade. The deuce of spades.
    You're an Asshole. And...the people on this board, really do see you that way tommy. YOU, just don't get it.
    PocketBlaster likes this.
    "The beauty of the second amendment is, it will not be needed until they try to take it".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

You're an Asshole. And...the people on this board, really do see you that way tommy. YOU, just don't get it.
    You, and JWR seem to be buddies. Is he now your only friend?

Quote Originally Posted by t4terrific View Post
    You, and JWR seem to be buddies. Is he now your only friend?
    "FAKE News".
    Like the FAKE piece of shit you are.

You're a liberal, obama loving suck ass...and you're fucking crushed, billery didn't win. Fuck you tommy.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

"FAKE News".
    Like the FAKE piece of shit you are.

You're a liberal, obama loving suck ass...and you're fucking crushed, billery didn't win. Fuck you tommy.
    You lose, because you don't have the capacity to make a cogent argument.

You and JWR suffer from the same disease. It has to do with synapses. Look it up, Pinko ♠️.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links