World Currency Reset coming via IMF July 1st?

This is a discussion on World Currency Reset coming via IMF July 1st? within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; It's time for a economic wake-up call everyone ! A collapse of the dollar's value may be eminent... say in about 90 days to the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: World Currency Reset coming via IMF July 1st?

It's time for a economic wake-up call everyone! A collapse of the dollar's value may be eminent... say in about 90 days to the end of the year.

Have you guys & gals been keeping up with the economic world's chatter about a soon coming re-set of the US dollar's value and the value of over 200 other countries money by the IMF on or around July 1st, 2014? The monetary blogs and international money news articles around the world are really buzzing about this.... but you don't hear a thing about it here in the United States. The American Sheeple are being led to a economic slaughter by this administration's wasteful spending of Trillions of $'s!

Apparently, the International Monetary Fund [IMF] / the world bank and approx. 210 countries [including the US / Obama administration] have agreed to the reset of the value of their currencies and the IMF plans on switching to another currency other than the US Dollar as the main world standard. Under the plan all the various countries currency values will re-set to within 5% of each other... a distribution of global wealth so-to-speak... and that % of value will be based upon the individual country's assets.

The United States is actually over $80+ Trillion in debt [not the $17 Trillion that is tossed around by some government officials & the media]... which is several times more debt that the whole world's debt combined... we have no assets / reserves... we have to borrow hundreds of billions a year to keep the government operating. Obama's administration has crippled our oil & gas industry so much that it would take years to get it on line to sell enough oil & gas reserves to help pay down our national debt, so our currency will be devalued the most.

The chatter is that when the re-set occurs, the US dollar could suddenly loose as much as 30% of its current value.

Why! China [our biggest lender] has informed the United States and the world bank that it is not going to buy much more of our debt.... because our debt has reached the point where there is no chance we can ever pay it back. Even the interest is quickly getting to the point of being beyond our ability to repay.

China on the other hand has been buying hundreds of metric tons of gold over the last few years to back up its currently devalued currency. So it's currency will be valued at the higher end of the 5% range... and therefor have the most buying power.

China already has major holdings in the US in major companies and land and rumors are that China wants the US government to put up access to our federal lands [which contains vast oil & gas deposits] without any US labor or EPA restrictions as collateral on our huge debt. Or else they will just let our economy / the dollar totally collapse.

Russia and China and many other countries have been dumping US dollars as fast as they can. Another reason why our Treasury has been printing $65 billion a month in 'quantitative easing'. Other countries have been dumping $'s and we print more to buy them up.. but the money isn't backed by anything but jawbone.. the administration's hot air. Now China, Russia and other countries that don't like us have us over the proverbial barrel and are about to have their way with us.

The recently announced major cutbacks in our military is preparing for a major economic downturn.. where we won't be able to support our big military anymore.. because of our national debt and no one willing to buy our monthly treasury bonds.

You guys & gals might want to do some investigating on your own... it sure doesn't look good for the United States. Things can always happen to change the alleged July 1, 2014 date for this currency re-set to occur. But there is a lot reasons to believe a drastic economic down-turn is about to occur soon.

Personally, I'm praying for the Rapture and Jesus' return. I wanna be gone when all this economic calamity occurs.

There are only 195 or 196 countries in the world. Depending on what you think about Taiwan.

Fiat currency which we have been using since we left the gold standard has no value. I could pick up a hunk or dog crap and call it fiat currency and value it at X and people would be following dogs around like they were pooping gold. Or in the case of small dogs gold leaf.

I agree the monetary and spending habits of this administration in concert with the congress which hasn't put forth a budget as prescribed in the constitution are criminal, but I don't worry too much about the other countries of the world devaluing our currency. It already has no value.

Quote Originally Posted by David2014 View Post
    It's time for a economic wake-up call everyone! A collapse of the dollar's value may be eminent... say in about 90 days to the end of the year...

Personally, I'm praying for the Rapture and Jesus' return. I wanna be gone when all this economic calamity occurs.
    All I know is that an unusual number of senior level managers with well established investment firms all over the world have been jumping off tall buildings and hanging themselves in the last few months. Some of their monied clients have taken to concrete diving as well. And, lately, so have some folks in key U.S. govt. agencies...who cannot account for BILLIONS of dollars "missing" from the till. I suspect they know what's coming, and simply couldn't face it.

As for me, I'd like to see it all happen; watch it all come apart. I want to see the rat bastards who created this mess dragged into the streets and strung up by the neck. Then, I want to be around to be part of the rebuilding. Clean slate. Fresh start. Sometimes you just have to let it all fall down, and then clear away the debris. Maybe we'll get it right this time around.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

If happens...the results would be catastrophic everywhere...but especially in the USA!
    Stupid SHOULD Hurt!!!

~ Amishman44

Here's the problem with letting it all collapse is that would be the perfect opportunity for the America hating leftists to push to "unburden" the country of that outdated constitution and "fundamentally" change this country.
    David2014 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brudlbdings View Post
    Here's the problem with letting it all collapse is that would be the perfect opportunity for the America hating leftists to push to "unburden" the country of that outdated constitution and "fundamentally" change this country.
    I believe we have an "preventive vaccine" for that, in a variety of calibers. You're right, however, in that they've already fundamentally changed the country, and continue to ignore the U.S. constitutional strictures.

They do what they can but they can't go too far at any one time.

The chaos of a financial breakdown would be the opportunity they need to do as much as they can. Think the communists after the revolution. Or Sadaam or Adolph or Fidel.

It's bad now. It would be immeasurably worse.

Obama doesn't give a damn about the United States When he first got elected and went to the U.N. for his big speech, it was rumored back then that he had been offered a big position in the European Union government if he could get the US constitution changed to allow the united States to become a part of the EU and make a change to our currency. Looks like he's keeping his end of the agreement.

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    Stock piling food, ammo, butt wipes, and tooth paste!
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    And you feel the need for personal attacks Jaydee?
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links