Glock Forum banner

At the request of Spector6

4K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  t4terrific 
#1 ·
Another video:
Fireside Chats: Ever regret selling a gun?: [video=youtube;SuEMdIL_BEc]http://youtu.be/SuEMdIL_BEc[/video]

#5 ·
I regret selling......well none really aside from a Glock 33 that I got rid of. I also miss a Colt AR15 in 223/5.56 but I don't regret getting rid of them just miss them. I have gotten rid of an M&P40c, M&P9c and a few rifles and such over the years that I didn't like or shoot well. The M&P's well I liked them I really did, I just didn't like them as much as my Glocks. Its not that they were terrible or anything was wrong with them but rather it was just my personal choice

#17 ·
You can sell guns????

#21 ·
I have 3 S&W 2213's. (don't ask!) I was trying to sell one. Right now it's on loan to Ex#3

#24 ·
The only gun I ever regret selling was a Glock 23 I bought in Kansas City. It was my first pistol. I wasn't crazy about the accuracy, and was able to shoot 1911's much better.

After selling it, I realized the accuracy problem was me, not the Glock, and became a big fan. I wish I had that one back. Just because it was my first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#25 ·
I am with you on that. I sold a Revolver made by S&W. It was my first and I hated when I sold it because it was my first.

#26 ·
Can't for the Ruger 10/22. My brother and I shot them like machine guns when growing up. Dad sold them on us. Fun good memories.:)

#27 ·
Well, I had a XDs .45 that I kind of should not have sold but I'm still not hurt over it I might get another one but if I don't it's all good.

Reactions: cpippen
#28 ·
Its easier to not have a regret when they still sell it....however sometimes that doesn't help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.