What's in your Collection?

This is a discussion on What's in your Collection? within the Other Firearms forums, part of the Other Firearm Forums category; Just some friendly chit-chat, What's in your collection? I'll Start (hopefully my wife doesn't see this!) Pistols: Glocks: 17,19,21,23,26,29,30,34,43...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What's in your Collection?

Just some friendly chit-chat, What's in your collection? I'll Start (hopefully my wife doesn't see this!)

Pistols:
    Glocks: 17,19,21,23,26,29,30,34,43
    Last edited by coltm723; 05-14-2017 at 11:18 AM.
    Gen 3 Glocks: 23, 29, 30
    Gen 4 Glocks: 17, 19, 21, 26, 34, 43

US Navy 1998 - TBD

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    I am kind of leary of listing them all.
    LoboTBLMC likes this.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

I've got a cap & ball 1860 Army .44, a beat up old Winchester Model 12, a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun and ummmmm, that's about it.
    NunquamNonParatus likes this.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

~You may all go to Hell. I will go to Texas. ~ Davy Crockett

Don't ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, my kindness for weakness or my attention for admiration ~ Me

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LoboTBLMC View Post
    I've got a cap & ball 1860 Army .44, a beat up old Winchester Model 12, a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun and ummmmm, that's about it.
    My brother has a cap and ball 1863(?) Colt Army 44. My uncle found it stashed in my great-great grandpa's smoke house in Gainesville TX. Half the right grip is missing. The left grip has 2 notches cut in it I stopped in G-Ville a couple of years ago to ask him about that. He didn't say shit. Of course he's been in the bone orchard since 1906. My brother whacked some Xtreme .45 bullets down to fit it. We shot it in Key Largo a couple of summers ago. At 10yds it wasn't too bad! We used modern powder and backed off a little on it.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

Due to a divorce, my collection is becoming smaller.
    Glocks: 17, 19 FDE, 20SF, 21, 22, 23, 31

NRA Life Member.
    Not offended.

Quote Originally Posted by kj4963 View Post
    Due to a divorce, my collection is becoming smaller.
    You need to find a widow with a substantial collection
    kj4963 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NunquamNonParatus View Post
    You need to find a widow with a substantial collection
    That would be nice. My wife is a felon, and can't own any, but sure can take the money from them.

NRA Life Member.
    Not offended.

That would be nice. My wife is a felon, and can't own any, but sure can take the money from them.
    So is mine. 1 month I've been married. I have to do the DOC home inspection any day for her to get an okay to move here. I thought you divorced her?

Not yet, filing tomorrow. She's been gone for almost 8 months. I haven't filed, because I have another attorney on retainer, for a title problem on my house. But, since that is taking way too long, I decided to file for divorce. I've had probation in the house twice, I told them last week, she can't come back here.

NRA Life Member.
    Not offended.

Not yet, filing tomorrow. She's been gone for almost 8 months. I haven't filed, because I have another attorney on retainer, for a title problem on my house. But, since that is taking way too long, I decided to file for divorce. I've had probation in the house twice, I told them last week, she can't come back here.
    Got a "peace bond" on her? Order of protection whatever you call it? I just hired an attorney in MO to appeal my wife's conviction. Hopefully goes down to a misdemeanor. We will probably lose the appeal at the local level. Tried to do that in the county she was sentenced. Nope! Had to do it where she was incarcerated. The warden has been fighting a bunch of these appeals on that charge. Then it goes to the MO supreme court. Approximately a 7 month process to the end. In Western MO they are turning them out rather quickly. I don't understand why we have to deal with this warden as the wife has been out over 2 years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links