Glock Forum banner

A Shield killer?

10K views 32 replies 16 participants last post by  MisterMills357 
#1 ·
Maybe... Probably not... But Iove that it's a double stack, have the size of a Glock (grip) and as thin a profile as my shield. I wish it were a .40 but I've been on the hunt for this gun for some time!!

My new Millennium G2 PT111

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Wood Grey Gun barrel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#5 ·
I don't think your aloud to post anything about your Taurus on this sight... Just kidding.
I haven't seen much on this gun. I have been waiting for Taurus to make something worth buying. At $347, I'm skeptical, but I'll be curious to see what comes of it.

Reactions: gwgw60
#10 ·
Nice lookin Pistol. I like the 12 + 1.

But...my Shield, which is my "pocket gun" when I just HAVE TO wear something besides shorts and jeans, out... IE..."Dress Up", which is only like 4-5 times a year. It works fine for me. My Daughter wants one once she held my shield. I will tell her to look at the Millennium G2 PT111 before she makes her decision. 8 + 1 is Great, but 12 + 1 is better.:cool:

Nice lookin gun though. I would have considered it, when I was lookin for a "Pocket Pistol back when I bought the 9mm Shield. Just never heard about it.

I had a Taurus 92 back years ago. It was as fine a pistol as the 92 F Baretta I also had at the time.

#12 ·
Nice looking Millenniun,I have the PT111 G2 9mm & PT140 G2 40.

#13 ·
Maybe... Probably not... But Iove that it's a double stack, have the size of a Glock (grip) and as thin a profile as my shield. I wish it were a .40 but I've been on the hunt for this gun for some time!!

My new Millennium G2 PT111

View attachment 3310
View attachment 3311

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought one for $218 shipped from KYGUNCO a short while ago. 2 12rd mags and a smooth, sweet trigger. Slotted screw adjustable sights! It was shooting my 19 back and forth with mine the day after Christmas. The Glock trigger felt like 10lbs! Here is the predecessor to it. Taurus PT-111 Millennium Pro G2 Black 9mm 3.2-inch 12Rd Looks the same doesn't it? I wish there was a flat bottom mag plate for pocket carry. The grip is short anf the pinky extension is a pain.

#14 ·
#16 ·
Mine is the Millennium.................just never noticed it. Only marked on the left............. :rolleyes:

#24 ·
The Taurus is less than $200 from a couple of sellers now. I got my 709Slim for pocket carry. $205 shipped. The base of the PT111 mag hangs up for pocket carry. They need a flat base. When I pocket carry the Shield the 7rd mag is in it with the 8rd for a back up.

#26 ·
No comparison. SCCY is KrapTek knock off with a better trigger and warranty. I have one of them too.

#30 ·
Can't carry at work :rolleyes:

#32 · (Edited)
to the original purchaser. SCCY and Hipoint is forever to who ever. I had my SCCY back to the factory twice. I am owner #2. One member on the HiPoint forum who is a cop/department gunsmith can't get KelTek to send him parts any more. They want the gun to repair themselves.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.