Introducing the All New Concealed Carry Combo!

Introducing the All New Concealed Carry Combo!

This is a discussion on Introducing the All New Concealed Carry Combo! within the Alien Gear Holsters forums, part of the Vendors category; Alien Gear Holsters is proud to announce the newest addition to our holster lineup, the Concealed Carry Combo ! This combination is complete for open ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By NunquamNonParatus
  • 1 Post By NunquamNonParatus

Thread: Introducing the All New Concealed Carry Combo!

Official Site Vendor Alien Gear Holsters's Avatar

Exclamation Introducing the All New Concealed Carry Combo!

Alien Gear Holsters is proud to announce the newest addition to our holster lineup, the Concealed Carry Combo!

This combination is complete for open or concealed carry use.

Our IWB/OWB Holster Combo provides the leather for both and inside the waistband (IWB) hybrid holster and an outside the waistband (OWB) hybrid holster. This high quality leather is both, sweat-proof and water-proof. The combo also includes an interchangeable shell and extremely durable plastic clips. This is the ultimate option for anyone looking for the convenience of carrying versatility.

This combo features the same Iron-Clad Triple Guarantee that all of our holsters come with.

- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    - Free Shell Trades for Life
    - Forever Warranty
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IronClad Triple Guarantee2.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	4320
    The Concealed Carry Combo starts at just $45.88.

Buy One Here

Name:	combo.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	307.5 KB 
ID:	4322Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IWB2_forum-size.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	150.1 KB 
ID:	4323Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OWB_Sig_Worn_forum-sized.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	167.7 KB 
ID:	4324

And like all of our holsters, these are Proudly Made in America!

Name:	america.png 
Views:	170 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	4321
    Alien Gear Holsters
    208-215-2046

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    Looks good. I wish you guys made an IWB model where my skin could be protected from checkering of the grip on my G4 23. Not all of us are as trim as your model!
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

Do you make one for a G32 with a Lone Wolf Comp and a SureFire x300/u?
    Using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt45 View Post
    Do you make one for a G32 with a Lone Wolf Comp and a SureFire x300/u?

Unfortunately, we do not offer a holster for the G32 with those attachments at this time. However, we are constantly adding new product and may offer this in the future. If you sign up for our newsletter (there's an option for that on our website), it'll keep you updated as to any new product we may add.
    Alien Gear Holsters
    208-215-2046

Quote Originally Posted by NunquamNonParatus View Post
    Looks good. I wish you guys made an IWB model where my skin could be protected from checkering of the grip on my G4 23. Not all of us are as trim as your model!

????????
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

Can this be carried AIWB?
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt45 View Post
    Can this be carried AIWB?

Unfortunately, it can not. It's designed to be worn OWB only.
    Alien Gear Holsters
    208-215-2046

????????????????????????

????????????????????????
    We do offer larger sizes of leather, however, we can't guarantee that it will completely protect your skin from the grip. We are constantly adding new product and may offer an IWB model that does this. If you sign up for our newsletter (there's an option for that on our website), it'll keep you updated as to any new product we may add.
    Alien Gear Holsters
    208-215-2046

I am signed up for your news letter. I have bought your product for my HiPoint. It is nothing but excellent. I will check for a different option as I want to shelf my Galco for traveling because of the love handle issue.

Buying one for my G23 should work for my SCCY, and my S&W 622's and 2213's. They for decently in the Galco KingTuk. I don't see why your shells wouldn't do the same.

BTW, guys my brother has been carrying for a long-long time. He was impressed with the thickness of the Alien Gear Kydex, as he has worn other brands right on through!

Sponsored Links