Introducing the All New Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB Holster!

Introducing the All New Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB Holster!

This is a discussion on Introducing the All New Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB Holster! within the Alien Gear Holsters forums, part of the Vendors category; Alien Gear Holsters Introduces the All New Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB Hybrid Holster! Our PATENT PENDING , 'Cloak Tuck 2.0' Neoprene Composite Holster is our ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Introducing the All New Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB Holster!

Official Site Vendor Alien Gear Holsters's Avatar

Exclamation Introducing the All New Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB Holster!

Alien Gear Holsters Introduces the All New Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB Hybrid Holster!

Our PATENT PENDING, 'Cloak Tuck 2.0' Neoprene Composite Holster is our most comfortable and stable holster yet. This inside the waistband (IWB) hybrid holster features a light weight design with a soft neoprene body-side layer that forms perfectly to your hip and provides more comfort than you've ever felt in a holster. The secret to its improved stability and sturdiness is the inner ABS polymer core. It readily flexes with your body, but won't sag down with the weight of a handgun (even the heavy ones).

This new material is completely waterproof, so you'll never have to worry about corrosive sweat reaching your pistol. It also includes a fully swappable handgun shell for versatility. This holster comes equipped either with our standard nylon clips, designed for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inch belts, or our steel clips that fit belts up to 1 3/4 inches. For enhanced conceal-ability nylon "C" clips and "J" clips are also available as add-on items.

Price: $35.88

Learn More Here: Concealed carry gun holsters | Alien Gear Holsters

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cloak-tuck-2.jpg 
Views:	443 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	4477Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Neoprene-in-use-2.jpg 
Views:	984 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	4478Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Neoprene-in-use.jpg 
Views:	3128 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	4479
    steve2w171 and flyrobb like this.
    Alien Gear Holsters
    208-215-2046

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Already have one for my G30SF, and it is GREAT.
    Retired USAF Aircraft Armament Systems Technician
    NRA Member
    NAGR Frontline Defender
    G17 gen3, G19 gen4, G21 gen4, G22 gen4, G23 gen3, G26 gen4, G27 gen3, G30SF, Sig Sauer P238

I just received mine. I ordered it on 6/20 and it came about an hour ago...well short of the 4-6 weeks delivery quoted. It looks and feels great. I have not put it on yet, as I had it sent to my office and my Glock 19 is at home. I do plan to try it out as soon as I get home this afternoon. I'll offer a report after I've used it for a few weeks, but I'm very optimistic about this new holster design.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Nice looking holster!
    Love is not because or if. It is in spite of all.

Awesome product I have order the leather backing of the 2.0 and is waiting for it now, I have the old style and love so I figure that I will love the new one even more.
    Luke 22:36
    Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Side of the Mountain in the middle Blue Ridge Mountains, Approxatmitly 2400 feet MSL.
    Figures, I just bought a King Tuck last month and it is not a very comfortable rig. I had been using a Versacarry but if you don't wear a really long undershirt your gun gets very sweaty plus you have to take out the rig to re-holster your gun. Are you selling these through any dealers? I like to try out things before I buy them. I have quite a collection of IWB holsters that only got one use and then thrown on the pile, maybe one day I'll list them on the local classifieds.
    G-21 Gen 4 Slightly Modified
    G-21 GEN-4
    G-21 GEN-3
    G-30 GEN-4

The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by BLUERIDGEGLOCK View Post
    Figures, I just bought a King Tuck last month and it is not a very comfortable rig. I had been using a Versacarry but if you don't wear a really long undershirt your gun gets very sweaty plus you have to take out the rig to re-holster your gun. Are you selling these through any dealers? I like to try out things before I buy them. I have quite a collection of IWB holsters that only got one use and then thrown on the pile, maybe one day I'll list them on the local classifieds.
    I understand wanting to try it on before you buy it, but Alien Gear has a 30-day return policy. If you try it and don't like it, send it back for a refund.

As I posted earlier, I just received my holster and it is day two of using it. I have used an Old Faithful holster (now the sister company of Alien Gear) for nearly 18 months. It is pretty comfortable and has served me well. However, this new design from Alien Gear is even more comfortable. It is a little smaller and the backing material is thinner and lighter. As for long-term wear I'll let you know after I've used it every day for a few months...but so far, it looks like a winner.

I ordered two on July 5, one for my G26 and the other for my son's XDs. I have a Crossbreed SuperTuck for the G26, I use that all the time, but it's not a bad idea to have a spare just in case something breaks, I'm not sure how difficult it is to crack kydex. I'm interested to see how the two holsters compare and I do like the idea of being able to use different shells for different guns.

And you guys are coming out with an AIWB on?????
    Using Tapatalk

Official Site Vendor Alien Gear Holsters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt45 View Post
    And you guys are coming out with an AIWB on?????
    This may be something we offer in the future. If you sign up for our newsletter (there's an option for that on our website), it'll keep you updated as to any new product we may add.
    Alien Gear Holsters
    208-215-2046

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links