Been a while since I had seen these in Walmart

This is a discussion on Been a while since I had seen these in Walmart within the The Ammo Can forums, part of the The Armory category; Was in Walmart today and went to see what the vultures had left today..Case jam packed with ammo! They had one of these, had not ...

Been a while since I had seen these in Walmart

Was in Walmart today and went to see what the vultures had left today..Case jam packed with ammo! They had one of these, had not seen one in a while.$17.87...grabbed it up. My CZ's and Springfield's do really well with these so I will find out how the 43x likes them tomorrow.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_1968.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	434.6 KB 
ID:	18623

Update...these shot well enough in the Glock 43x, but wow were they dirty. I have never noticed that much residue in shooting them in my other 9mm firearms.

There are loads of 9mm at the Wal Mart in St Pete, on 34th St N, and they are brass cased from what I saw. Some of them may be aluminum case, I am not sure.
    I picked up brass cased Remington UMC .45 ACP, for a good price there. But, it is nearly impossible to find a sales clerk, I have to hunt them down.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 11-21-2019 at 04:04 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_50 View Post
    Update...these shot well enough in the Glock 43x, but wow were they dirty. I have never noticed that much residue in shooting them in my other 9mm firearms.
    You should see the crud that the US Army rounds leave. Every time that I shot the M4, or M-16, or .50 BMG, there was lots of residue. I am not sure what kind of powder they used, but it was dirty.

Sponsored Links