Outta here!

Outta here!

This is a discussion on Outta here! within the Feedback, Comments and Issues forums, part of the Glock Information category; Please remove all my account and data from this list. IT SUCKS now that all this other shit is being allowed. Cannot see how I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Outta here!

Outta here!

Please remove all my account and data from this list. IT SUCKS now that all this other shit is being allowed. Cannot see how I can do this myself or I would.

We can close and anonymize the account (Remove personal info from the profile and remove your email address) but your posts will stay. Let us know if you wish to continue.

- JB

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    We can close and anonymize the account (Remove personal info from the profile and remove your email address) but your posts will stay. Let us know if you wish to continue.

- JB
    Since you people took over management of this site, it has just gone completely to shit. There is no more personal interaction between members. You guys don't even visit enough to take care of all the damn spamers!!! What the hell is up with you "admins". Why don't ya just shut the site down! You have destroyed one of the best sites on the net by your complete mismanagement. AND the funny thing...you really don't seem to even give a shit.
    MisterMills357 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    "The beauty of the second amendment is, it will not be needed until they try to take it".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Daily to give free food to animals in shelters and rescue's.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

- JB
    Thanks for stopping by "JB".

AND LEAVING ALL THE FUCKING FOOTBALL AND RUGBY SPAM!!!!

"The beauty of the second amendment is, it will not be needed until they try to take it".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

I gave the spam measurement an overhaul and in the process of cleaning up all the spam posts that have accumulated. Sorry we let it get this bad.

I'll keep this site on my own watch list for now, make sure my measures are having a positive effect

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox762 View Post
    Since you people took over management of this site, it has just gone completely to shit. There is no more personal interaction between members. You guys don't even visit enough to take care of all the damn spamers!!! What the hell is up with you "admins". Why don't ya just shut the site down! You have destroyed one of the best sites on the net by your complete mismanagement. AND the funny thing...you really don't seem to even give a shit.
    I must agree, this site was one of the best gun forums a few years ago, and now it is a graveyard.

I gave the spam measurement an overhaul and in the process of cleaning up all the spam posts that have accumulated. Sorry we let it get this bad.

I'll keep this site on my own watch list for now, make sure my measures are having a positive effect

Kevin
    What is allowed to be said on this forum? It was good when it was rowdy, and anti-PC. For instance, calling someone a faggot, is that allowed?
    I don't see anything wrong with saying that myself. And saying what you think, within the bounds of good sense, well that should be allowed.

Banning people only goes so far in keeping a forum healthy and vital. So if they are mouthy, let them be mouthy, within reason.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 11-27-2018 at 03:45 PM. Reason: More yammering added.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    What is allowed to be said on this forum? It was good when it was rowdy, and anti-PC. For instance, calling someone a faggot, is that allowed?
    I don't see anything wrong with saying that myself. And saying what you think, within the bounds of good sense, well that should be allowed.

Banning people only goes so far in keeping a forum healthy and vital. So if they are mouthy, let them be mouthy, within reason.
    Actually Mr. Mills, the new Canadian owners don't really seem to give a shit about "roudy anti PC shit."
    They are just never here to monitor the fucking SPAM from all these football posting ASSHOLES!!! They rarely ever stop by...they just don't give a shit.
    They are just suckin in the money from the AD people, and...they are just to BIG to even fucking care. You can tell by how many different names of the "Admins"...

THE problem with this site.... The FUCKING ADS!!! ON the Front PAGE! And that apps asshole, posts 3 a day. I've been on alot of Boards, and I've Never seen Ads allowed on the main page everbody logs into. Maby on the sidebars, but NOT in the MAIN FORUMS page!!!

Between the ads and the spamers, even if you do post something....it's lost to the spamers and Fucking ADS on the front page after 2 days. I come back to look, just to see if they have finally got a Clue....Nope...

Check this site out Mr. Mills. I hang out here most of the time. http://theboresite.com

It's run by the old admin of Glock Talk, who made the mistake of selling his board to assholes like horizontal scope. So, he made a new site. It's pretty cool. Least people talk over there and theres NO FUCKING ADS in the main threads!!!
    MisterMills357 likes this.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Kevin
    Thanks Kevin. Keep "IT" on your Radar... For what it's worth. TALK is Cheap.... I don't expect NOTHING new from you guys...you horizintal fuckers have destroyed this board, as a discussion board for GLOCK PISTOLS and conversations about guns. You really should just shut this board down. It has no value or content worth reading anymore.

Not to worry Canadian fuckers...New Owners of this board...

We AMERICANS...got LOTS of other places to talk about our guns and gun RIGHTS on boards NOT owned by you liberal Canadians.

"Sorry we let it get this bad".......

FUCK YOU...

Even admiting you're assholes....
    Just shows what you truly are.... and how you feel about this board. No feeling at all about the PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD. "Just business" to you fuckers.....
    Like I said...FUCK YOU Horizintal fucking scope..................

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox762 View Post
    Actually Mr. Mills, the new Canadian owners don't really seem to give a shit about "roudy anti PC shit."
    They are just never here to monitor the fucking SPAM from all these football posting ASSHOLES!!! They rarely ever stop by...they just don't give a shit.
    They are just suckin in the money from the AD people, and...they are just to BIG to even fucking care. You can tell by how many different names of the "Admins"...

THE problem with this site.... The FUCKING ADS!!! ON the Front PAGE! And that apps asshole, posts 3 a day. I've been on alot of Boards, and I've Never seen Ads allowed on the main page everbody logs into. Maby on the sidebars, but NOT in the MAIN FORUMS page!!!

Between the ads and the spamers, even if you do post something....it's lost to the spamers and Fucking ADS on the front page after 2 days. I come back to look, just to see if they have finally got a Clue....Nope...

Check this site out Mr. Mills. I hang out here most of the time. http://theboresite.com

It's run by the old admin of Glock Talk, who made the mistake of selling his board to assholes like horizontal scope. So, he made a new site. It's pretty cool. Least people talk over there and theres NO FUCKING ADS in the main threads!!!
    I already signed up at the bore site, as Suspect Unknown, thanks for the heads up on that one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links