Triggers, tricks and gear

This is a discussion on Triggers, tricks and gear within the Gear Talk forums, part of the The Armory category; Hello all, I'm new to the group. I'm relatively new to competition shooting. I have a stock G35, gen 3. I think I want to ...

Hello all, I'm new to the group. I'm relatively new to competition shooting. I have a stock G35, gen 3. I think I want to drop the trigger down to a 4lb, add a ported barrel and switch to TruGlo fiber sights (front and rear)... I'm open to recommendations. What has worked for YOU, and just as importantly, WHY?

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    join this place and see if they have some answers https://glock.pro/index.php?pageid=active-topics this place sucks dick
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

Sponsored Links