Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe Holster Review

This is a discussion on Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe Holster Review within the Gear Talk forums, part of the The Armory category; Just got my Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe holster the other day after a long 10 weeks (they are backed up because of the volume of orders ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe Holster Review

Just got my Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe holster the other day after a long 10 weeks (they are backed up because of the volume of orders given all the gun legislation scares), but it was well worth it when it arrived. The holster, some say is ugly, I think it looks awesome and the quality is amazing you can tell they take their time handcrafting each holster. I opted for the Horsehide for an extra $15 and a gun belt as I didn't have one before. I am very happy with this purchase and plan on using this holster as my main carry method.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crossbreed.jpg 
Views:	2830 
Size:	212.7 KB 
ID:	2026

Holster
    Concealability: The holster has holes to adjust the ride height and cant to you're liking. I set mine to the maximum cant given the standard holes and it virtually disappears on my body in the 4 o'clock position under an untucked t-shirt; however, it is also tuckable. Had my brother try to spot where my glock 23 was located on me and he didn't notice it.

Comfort: It is very comfortable right out of the box and will conform to your body after a couple days of wearing it making it even more comfortable. I've worn it twice so far and love it. The back of the holster is smooth and doesn't bother my skin even without an undershirt on.

Retention: The retention of the holster is great, I'll never worry about it popping out of the holster while I'm wearing it as it is secure. You can hear the gun sorta "click" in once you holster it. Drawing doesn't require much force and it is very smooth.

Price: $69.75 Cowhide black or
    $84.75 Horsehide natural

Belt
    The belts are made of two layers of top grain cowhide. These two leathers are then stitched together, cross grain from each other, using recessed stitching to provide protection to the stitching from surface abrasions. The finished belt comes in your choice of 1 1/2 or 1 1/4 inches wide and just under 1/4 inch thick. It is very stiff and won't sag on your body.

Price: $59.50 choice of black or brown.

Warranty: All Crossbreed holsters come with a lifetime warranty.
    LIFETIME WARRANTY: Once you receive your holster you have two weeks to try it out, if it doesn't work for you, simply give us a ring and we will buy it back. Even after your two-week-try-it-free period is over, the holster still carries a lifetime warranty and we will repair or replace it as long as you own it if it fails you in any way under normal use.

About CrossBreed® Holsters, LLC
    CrossBreed® Holsters, LLC was started in 2005 by Mark Craighead. An avid shooter, re-loader and CCW permit holder, Mark was introduced to firearms by his father as a young boy. His interest and involvement with firearms, and particularly handguns, continued throughout the years. Through much trial and error, Mark became familiar with holsters, learning what worked and what didn't.

After collecting the proverbial “box of holsters” Mark decided to design his own and incorporated the best features and discarded all of the non-functional design elements.

The result of these efforts saw Mark making a new breed of holsters and selling them from his own garage. Within just a couple of years, Mark’s holsters were achieving such popularity that his company, CrossBreed® Holsters, gained national recognition as a maker of some of the best and most functional concealment holsters available. Each holster is made by hand by craftsmen personally trained by Mark. CrossBreed® Holsters currently occupies a 2400 square foot commercial facility and employs 7 craftsmen, and 2 administrative staff with Mark overseeing all daily operations. They make each holster by hand, right here in the USA.

Mark’s company also raised the standard for customer service in the holster industry by offering a two week try-it-free guarantee and a lifetime warranty. CrossBreed® Holsters’ customers are usually customers for life.

Mark was often asked about the origin of the name CrossBreed® Holsters. He was never ashamed to answer that, although there is some reference to the hybrid nature of his designs, the larger meaning behind his company’s name references the Lord Jesus Christ and His sacrifice upon the cross which was made for all mankind.

We appreciate your interest in our products and look forward to doing business with you.
    Thanks for reading and hope it was worth you're time and helped you if you thought about getting one. Sorry if this was long, I've been waiting for this holster forever and it deserves a proper review.
    Last edited by Kj89; 05-10-2013 at 05:58 PM. Reason: forgot the beautiful picture!
    deepconceal likes this.
    Semper Fortis

Your review is spot on. I love mine,and am going to order another one soon!

Thanks for a well written review! I have a feeling this is not your first Rodeo !

Only a Biker knows why a Dog hangs his head out the window.

G29SF, G20SF, G30SF, G36, G21SF RTF2, G32 GEN 4, G33, G19

NRA Life Member.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Sweet.......
    "
    To the man that only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."

Luke 22:36 Then he said unto them,But now, he that hath a purse,let him take it , and likewise his scrip :
    and he that hath no sword , let him sell his garment, and buy one.

RMD
    I've been wearing my CBST for years and it seems to get better with age :-)

Just started wearing their belt a few months ago and really like it too.

Thanks for the detailed review!
    i might know something

I love my Crossbreed super tuck. need to look at holsters for my G20 since the bears are bigger and meaner here in Montana.
    Glocks: 17, 19 FDE, 20SF, 21, 22, 23, 31

NRA Life Member.
    Not offended.

Quote Originally Posted by RMD View Post
    I've been wearing my CBST for years and it seems to get better with age :-)

Just started wearing their belt a few months ago and really like it too.

Thanks for the detailed review!
    Where have you been?
    Glocks: 17, 19 FDE, 20SF, 21, 22, 23, 31

NRA Life Member.
    Not offended.

RMD
    Quote Originally Posted by kj4963 View Post
    Where have you been?
    Job change in December (double the work - same pay) has kept me busy. Just now able to breathe again :-)
    i might know something

I have a buddy that's selling one of these but I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet. I think after reading this I'm going to do it. Thanks!
    deepconceal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lineman475 View Post
    I have a buddy that's selling one of these but I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet. I think after reading this I'm going to do it. Thanks!
    You won't regret it, ordering new will take over 10 weeks since there are so many orders, it's a small business and they handcraft each one. Well worth the wait in my opinion though!
    RMD likes this.
    Semper Fortis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links