Holster for my Dads G19?

Holster for my Dads G19?

This is a discussion on Holster for my Dads G19? within the Gear Talk forums, part of the The Armory category; When my dad went to Afghanistan about 2 years ago, he had a holster issued to him that he loved. He hasn't been able to ...

Holster for my Dads G19?

When my dad went to Afghanistan about 2 years ago, he had a holster issued to him that he loved. He hasn't been able to find it since he has been back, for his own personal purchase.

It was a hard plastic, belt mounted holster, where his G19 rested. When he needed to draw, he would flip his jacket out of the way on a backswing, then on the return forward swing, grab the grip and it would pop straight out. He would then just continue the swing up with it, and be in his stance and correct grip.

Any ideas?

Most, if not all "Issued' holsters in the Military are either Thigh-rigs or Molle holsters. Not many, if ANY are belt rigs considering the level of equipment being carried and most configurations of gear. Then again, it could also depend on the branch of service and what his job was while in theater. Get him to draw or sketch it and then post the picture.

The one's that I have seen are more like a SERPA holster on a swivel point rig attachment.
    Last edited by kingfhb; 09-24-2013 at 01:15 PM.

here is the problem; there are so many holster makers out there. you really need to look at a web site that offers mutable MFG's of combat style holsters-good luck
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

Sponsored Links