My new Vedder Holster! Think I'm switching from Crossbreed

This is a discussion on My new Vedder Holster! Think I'm switching from Crossbreed within the Gear Talk forums, part of the The Armory category; So last week I got my first Glock! (best gun I've ever owned for the record) I've owned Crossbreed for all my other guns and ...

So last week I got my first Glock! (best gun I've ever owned for the record) I've owned Crossbreed for all my other guns and went to get one for my new G19 and it looked like they are running close to 2 months shipping time. I started researching others and found vedder holsters. I haven't heard of them before but found some great reviews and same lifetime warranty as CB and 30 day trial so I thought, why not? First let me say it shipped the next business day and got it 2 days later! A B compare it to my old crossbreeds it's same comfort, quality, etc but $20 cheaper and shipped way faster. I couldn't be happier with it. the thank you letter that comes with it says their a family owned and operated business here in America and I love supporting that so I thought I'd share some pics and info. Give them a look Vedder Holsters- America's Most Comfortable Concealed Carry Holsters
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new Vedder Holster! Think I'm switching from Crossbreed-photo-2a.jpg   My new Vedder Holster! Think I'm switching from Crossbreed-photo-1.jpg  

When i ordered my CB in August they hadnt even hit the second wk of June. Im still about 2 weeks from my order even being made let lone shipped. Good thing cali has a rediculously long process for CCW (its like min 2/3 mo) but i want something for my 21sf when im wearing a jacket in the colder months. Was just going to go grab a Galco King Tuk but i might give this a try.. Thanks!

When i ordered my CB in August they hadnt even hit the second wk of June. Im still about 2 weeks from my order even being made let lone shipped. Good thing cali has a rediculously long process for CCW (its like min 2/3 mo) but i want something for my 21sf when im wearing a jacket in the colder months. Was just going to go grab a Galco King Tuk but i might give this a try.. Thanks!

PS. is there a cant adjust or is it pre set?

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Yeah sorry they have pre punched holes that allow you to adjust the clips to change the cant angle.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	glockbackct1.jpg 
Views:	1226 
Size:	214.4 KB 
ID:	2587

JMO- those holsters seem like they are too big for just a gun. I like a small AIWB holster
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

very nice, i do like my white hats but that sure looks nice
    SIG 229 ENHANCED ELITE 9MM
    SIG 938
    SIG 1911 FASTBACK
    GLOCK 19 GEN 4 FDE
    BUSHMASTER M-4, MIDWEST INDUSTRIES QUAD RAIL, EOTech site

Still liking holster although funny not so funny story... so yesterday I honestly forgot I was wearing my holster/gun to when I went to the restroom at the mall and un did my belt my pants almost fell to the ground because of weight on gun

Sponsored Links