Fs: Glock-43 factory extended magazine

Fs: Glock-43 factory extended magazine

This is a discussion on Fs: Glock-43 factory extended magazine within the Glock Accessories For Sale forums, part of the Marketplace category; As the title indicates, I'm now selling my GLOCK-43 FACTORY EXTENDED MAGAZINE (I'm not trading anymore) for the total of $25 through PayPal Sidenote: ONLY ...

SOLD: Glock-43 factory extended magazine

As the title indicates, I'm now selling my GLOCK-43 FACTORY EXTENDED MAGAZINE (I'm not trading anymore) for the total of $25 through PayPal

Sidenote: ONLY IF you're interested, I'll also sell you the factory slim magazine loader for an additional $5. This is NOT a package deal, so feel free to ignore the magazine loader offer.

Rant: This is actually the cheapest price that I've found online, and quite frankly I find it ridiculous that these magazines are going from subtotals (not including tax+shipping) of $25 to $40...that's a total of about $35-$50 after accounting for tax and shipping. Crazy! is that why I can't get anyone to trade for me? Lol...

Reply here and/or private message me if interested. If you see this offer, then the offer still exists. I'll reply to this thread promptly when it's sold.

Thanks!

:thankyou:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	623.3 KB 
ID:	14162Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.JPG 
Views:	83 
Size:	533.6 KB 
ID:	14170
    Last edited by harris0n; 04-07-2017 at 08:42 AM. Reason: clarification, the total i will request from you is $25 through paypal
    god bless

Quote Originally Posted by harris0n View Post
    As the title indicates, I'm now selling my GLOCK-43 FACTORY EXTENDED MAGAZINE (I'm not trading anymore) for only $20 through PayPal.

Sidenote: ONLY IF you're interested, I'll also sell you the factory slim magazine loader for an additional $5. This is NOT a package deal, so feel free to ignore the magazine loader offer.

Rant: This is actually the cheapest price that I've found online, and quite frankly I find it ridiculous that these magazines are going from subtotals (not including tax+shipping) of $25 to $40...that's a total of about $35-$50 after accounting for tax and shipping. Crazy! is that why I can't get anyone to trade for me? Lol...

Reply here and/or private message me if interested. If you see this offer, then the offer still exists. I'll reply to this thread promptly when it's sold.

Thanks!

:thankyou:
    I sent you a private message, does the price including shipping?
    Will take it if so.

SOLD! This offer no longer exists.
    god bless

Sponsored Links