Glock Forum banner

Custom Kydex Holsters for sale

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  kies277 
#1 ·
Greetings everyone. I am in Phoenix, AZ and I have a little side business called Blue Line Concealment that makes custom Kydex gear. I am a cop full time and my department basically uses all Glocks, for on and off duty carry, therefore I am set up to do most any Glock. I have access to a few other random guns as well, so don't be afraid to ask if you have something else you would like. I make an Inside the Waistband holster, which is tuckable, an Outside the Waistband holster, as well as mag carriers. I can also do light attachments as well. I am working on a website, but I have only the home page done so far so it is a work in progress. The prices are $35 for the IWB, $45 for the OWB, $5.00 additional for light attachments, and $8.00 additional for custom colors. My turnaround right now is about 3 days, but that could change if I get an increase in sales. I have been pretty much just making them for department members but recently started to advertise online and stuff. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line. you can reach me on here or at kies277 at yahoo.

Thanks,
Doug
Blue Line Concealment

Sleeve Helmet Everyday carry Font Personal protective equipment
Sleeve Personal protective equipment Electric blue Font Fashion accessory
Sleeve Collar Gas Fashion accessory Plastic
Wood Font Metal Circle Button

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.