Glock Forum banner

Kydex holsters for sale

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  salvo 
#1 ·
Eyewear Wood Cable Tints and shades Gadget
Material property Electric blue Wrist Font Auto part
Sleeve Electric blue Cable Strap Gadget
Rectangle Bumper Tints and shades Wood Font

Hey everyone I've been a member on here for some time, I've made a lot of great friends and got some great info on here, the reason for this post my brother and I have been making kydex holsters and trigger guards for our own guns and we were thinking of selling to the public. All holsters are made with .06 kydex and metal clip and enough paracord to give u the option of using the paracord around ur belt loop or using ur belt clip. The clips are reversible. They are each hand made and inspected by my brother and I.

Prices for trigger guards are 14.00 and holsters 24.00
we make them for a wide array of hand guns. Any questions or comments can be left here or message me. I don't know if the pics are gonna show I did this on my iPhone if not i will upload the pics from lap top tonight. Thanks again

See less See more
#3 ·
These are very easy to conceal. My brother carries his g26 appendix carry and loves it!!! I use the trigger guards on my g19 and my xdm and love it as well!!! And for you forum members free shipping (continental USA )

#5 ·
Good luck, I hope you take this in a positive way but the clip screw is way too close to the edge. What will happen is the edge will break off. The other thing is if you have a belt clip you don't need a cord so eliminate one or the other

#6 ·
Thanks for the input on the screw, it's about a 1/4 from the bottom it looks closer cause of the black rubber mount, but it still may be to far down.
The reason for both is to give u an option.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.