Selling/Auctioning concealment Holster set soon!

This is a discussion on Selling/Auctioning concealment Holster set soon! within the Glock Accessories For Sale forums, part of the Marketplace category; Selling Holster Set for G29/29SF/G30/30SF Hello Glock Lovers! If you own a Glock 29/29SF or Glock 30/30SF and looking for a concealment Holster for IWB ...

Selling Holster Set for G29/29SF/G30/30SF

Hello Glock Lovers!
    If you own a Glock 29/29SF or Glock 30/30SF and looking for a concealment Holster for IWB or OWB or Both and a Magazine Holster?
    Im going to be selling/auctioning my Concealment Holster SET soon! The following concealment holster sets that I’m gonna be selling/auctioning:

1. OWB Kydex Holster/1.75 belt loop by “Tap Rack” *PRACTICALLY NEW

2. OWB Double Magazine Kydex Holster/1.75 low profile belt loop by “Tap Rack” *SLIGHTLY USED

3. OWB Kydex Light Holster (Inforce APL/Gen2) 1.75 belt loop by “Raven Concealment” *Custom Made Holster/ USED

4. Inforce APL Gen 2 (200 Lumens/1.5hr) Grey color *USED

5. IWB Hybrid Light (Inforce APL Gen2) Leather/Kydex/1.75 belt loop by “CrossFire Holsters” *USED (Also come with 1.5 Belt loops but must do own cutting and drilling)

Will be posting this sale/auction on eBay soon. But still unsure what price I’ll be selling or auctioning holster set for. Will be posting and notification if anyone who is interested again soon.
    DUE NOTE: the raven concealment holster has a little minor ding on the lip and the Inforce APL has some scratches muzzle bezel. And the IWB CrossFire hybrid (The leather) has wear into it. So I’ll be posting pictures of it soon.

And if you’re wondering why in the hell am I selling/auctioning all this, well, I got a new weapon light for my G30SF and I’m really digging it. And Once you get a new light, you have to get a new holster for it. And as for the standard holster and double magazine holster, I originally got them as a backup and they are collecting dust. And been using my Single magazine holster more than the double. And plus, I have another double mag holster. Lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Selling/Auctioning concealment Holster set soon!-b8a79396-6f00-4e72-9b0c-52ba0cb2a93e_1569867800796.png  

Sponsored Links