Kydex Holsters For sale Glock 17,18, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27 (20$) - Page 4

Kydex Holsters For sale Glock 17,18, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27 (20$)

This is a discussion on Kydex Holsters For sale Glock 17,18, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27 (20$) within the Glock Accessories For Sale forums, part of the Marketplace category; I'm not doubting they are fine holsters, contemplating on getting one for myself...but a lot of upstart businesses take to forums like these and make ...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Kydex Holsters For sale Glock 17,18, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27 (20$)

I'm not doubting they are fine holsters, contemplating on getting one for myself...but a lot of upstart businesses take to forums like these and make a lot of profiles to bump themselves, or to promote their product. Just seems odd to me. That said, as stated, they seem like a decent product for the money.

srk
    I see where the belt clip is attached to the Kydex by rivets/snaps. Do the rivets/snaps on the inside of the Kydex rub against the metal gun frame as it slides in and out?
    Glock 19 Gen4
    CZ P-10C
    M&P Shield 9mm
    M&P Compact .22LR

Si vis pacem, para bellum -
    if you want peace, prepare for war

Quote Originally Posted by srk View Post
    I see where the belt clip is attached to the Kydex by rivets/snaps. Do the rivets/snaps on the inside of the Kydex rub against the metal gun frame as it slides in and out?
    There is a little piece of Velcro that covers the nut or whatever is in there. It is very comfortable ( I wore it all day) and the gun draws very quick. It is a little slower to reholster . The clip moves around , because it is not completely tight. That may be by design so the gun swivels or tilts for more comfort. I think it is well worth the money and would consider it a great buy.

And the other question about maybe I am here to boost sales of the holster. I have been on this forum many times on my phone with Tapatalk but never joined. I did join to get a hold of Max for a holster but have never seen them before now, never met him before my holster purchase. I can also say that I may never have contact with him again because I got what I wanted , Good Service and a great holster for a good price. I do like the forum though and hope I can get info and pass info that I have. Jim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Good Morning, I just want to comment on some of the comments. Thank you to all who have gotten their holsters and thank you so much for your interest and purchases. It means a lot to me to be able to create something use full and if you have gotten it and feel it's not what you wanted let me know via PM and I will make it right!, thanks again. As far as the first posters (I didn't create a bunch of profiles to help me sell holsters), these kinda sell themselves as the price isn't insane and truth be told they work for CCW concealment, I currently have homeland sec, multiple police/deputy's/ ex contractors/ prison guards/ everyday citizens wearing them and again it pleases me to be able to do this. The clip swivel is on purpose, i do try to make it stiff but if you angle it you can carry a large frame pistol with it "CANTED" forward on your right hand side just in front of your wallet but behind your hip. When I carry my 23 that's what I like to do. I used to use 2 rivets to pin the clip in place but found the versatility of a pivoting clip much more useful. any way, thanks again everyone and if you decide you need one you can PM me here or go to www.survival-co.com and place an order or just see what colors I have left, Thanks again!!!
    Ron36105 likes this.

I also wanted to say that I know your not accusing anyone of anything, I just wanted to say it isnt so , plus while Im on here I wanted to mention a few features that have been added since the first pictures were posted.

-The clip has been reduced in size by 1/2 inch, the old clip was fine but when you put it on, it's really on, the new clip is slightly more compact and holds just as well, just slightly easier to remove the holster from your belt/pants.
    -All holsters have a sight ramp pinched into the kydex so that the sights clear easier, this was mostly a problem with aftermarket night sights but it makes it easier to do this across the board.
    -All holsters are made from .080 thickness kydex, in the past i used .060 for some of the black ones, but those days are long past, .080 is the perfect thickness and seems to work very well for durability and appearance.
    -All holsters clip screws sit in a recessed pocket to completely avoid the slide of the pistol, I still put in a fuzzy round piece of Velcro (soft loop side, not the abrasive hook) mostly for appearance/ piece of mind/ and it seems to help snug the pistol in a smidgen.

Thanks for your time, and be safe!
    Ron36105 likes this.

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    Being in TN it gets hot and humid. Any plans for an outside lining or coating for against the skin? Plastic against my love handles doesn't interest me. I just ordered a Galco KingTuk. For $20?+extra for the coating? Leather, or ballistic nylon?

Any plans for double mag pouches?

Any plans for the SD9VE? S-W
    Last edited by NunquamNonParatus; 10-14-2013 at 11:21 AM. Reason: more randowm thoughts
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

Second that on the outside lining. Houston is humid.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    I'm not sure if he responds to posts on this thread. He may not have it set to give him instant email. He did respond to a PM I sent. And we have spoke on email. I thought topic notices were automatic here. They aren't unless you check the box in your control panels.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

He will check the thread from time to time. I'd email him.

Can you make one that accepts a tlr3 light?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links