glass breaker floor plate

This is a discussion on glass breaker floor plate within the Glock Accessories forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; ever glock shoof have one of these...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: glass breaker floor plate

ever glock shoof have one of these

That is a nice to have on at least 1 Mag. I was at an accident scene one day and a guy with a Glock was trying to break out the rear window with no luck. I thought 1 time he was thinking about shooting it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieKiller57 View Post
    That is a nice to have on at least 1 Mag. I was at an accident scene one day and a guy with a Glock was trying to break out the rear window with no luck. I thought 1 time he was thinking about shooting it.
    That why we all need to carry a Hi-Point with us at all times in the car. That heavy and bulky gun should be abls to take out a window with a light tap!!!! OK OK OK. I am not bashing the Hi-Point a few years back I bought a Hi-Point CF380. I figure what the heck 99.oo plus tax. I had that gun for over 4 years and and the last round count before I sold it was 2232 rounds and guess what, It was very accurate and never had a failure one with it. I gave it to a friend of mine to keep it in her glove box in her truck. She still owns it and shoots it and has never had a problem with it at all. A lot of people crap on the Hi-Point but I cant, The problem I had with the gun was it was too bulky and ugly to take to the prom!!!! Dave
    texcowboy, ArmyCobra1 and rowabi like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Tap, rack, bleed.
    texcowboy and rowabi like this.

I believe I will pass on that accessory. I have to agree with jbglock.

Only a Biker knows why a Dog hangs his head out the window.

G29SF, G20SF, G30SF, G36, G21SF RTF2, G32 GEN 4, G33, G19

NRA Life Member.

Like everything; it has its place if you are in the emergency / service area. Me; I like to cook so I am waiting for the potatoes peeler attachment to come out
    Glock870 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mdbullet223 View Post
    That why we all need to carry a Hi-Point with us at all times in the car. That heavy and bulky gun should be abls to take out a window with a light tap!!!! OK OK OK. I am not bashing the Hi-Point a few years back I bought a Hi-Point CF380. I figure what the heck 99.oo plus tax. I had that gun for over 4 years and and the last round count before I sold it was 2232 rounds and guess what, It was very accurate and never had a failure one with it. I gave it to a friend of mine to keep it in her glove box in her truck. She still owns it and shoots it and has never had a problem with it at all. A lot of people crap on the Hi-Point but I cant, The problem I had with the gun was it was too bulky and ugly to take to the prom!!!! Dave
    You are correct. I own a C9 and the HP .40 pistol. They are very heavy, definitely not a CC handgun, and yet they are a real pleasure to shoot. They eat anything that you feed them, and I don't have any complaints outside of the fact that they are not a Glock, and they are not small enough for CC. Just my 2 cents worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jway44 View Post
    You are correct. I own a C9 and the HP .40 pistol. They are very heavy, definitely not a CC handgun, and yet they are a real pleasure to shoot. They eat anything that you feed them, and I don't have any complaints outside of the fact that they are not a Glock, and they are not small enough for CC. Just my 2 cents worth.
    I have never tried a Hi-Point, that is interesting and not what I had thought. BTW, Welcome to the Forum !

Only a Biker knows why a Dog hangs his head out the window.

G29SF, G20SF, G30SF, G36, G21SF RTF2, G32 GEN 4, G33, G19

NRA Life Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Jway44 View Post
    Welcome to the forum!!
    Us Army Attack Helicopter Crew Chief, Retired,
    Disabled Veteran
    Glock 30 Gen 4, DPMS AR15 , Ruger LCR .38 Special, Ruger SR22
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbglock View Post
    Tap, rack, bleed.
    Good point. You would hope the brain would kick in rather than muscle memory when you have that mag in. Maybe a better place for it would be the butt plug. The point doesn't' have to be large just solid. They have the small ones that fit on a key chain
    Last edited by ZombieKiller57; 10-04-2012 at 07:53 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links