Just Ordered Two Pearce +1's For Model 43

This is a discussion on Just Ordered Two Pearce +1's For Model 43 within the Glock Accessories forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; Well, I got tired of waiting for Maguts to make +1 kits for my model 43 so I ordered Pearce +1 base plates instead. Hey ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Just Ordered Two Pearce +1's For Model 43

Well, I got tired of waiting for Maguts to make +1 kits for my model 43 so I ordered Pearce +1 base plates instead. Hey Maguts, you lost out on a sale of two magazine kits to me!

I know... You would think maguts for the 43 would have been out a long time ago.
    G19X
    G27 GEN4 FDE
    HK USP EXPERT 9MM
    HK USP TACTICAL 45 / AAC Ti-RANT 45 SILENCER
    COLT GOLD CUP TROPHY STAINLESS 45
    S&W 686+ STAINLESS 357 MAG 4" BARREL

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    Apples and oranges. Magguts is factory length and won't hang up like a Pearce could (not that I have seen the Pearce!) Magguts is very expensive too. For my Shield I just opted to grab another new mag $36 for 8rds VS spending $25+ on one more round per mag.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NunquamNonParatus View Post
    Apples and oranges. Magguts is factory length and won't hang up like a Pearce could (not that I have seen the Pearce!) Magguts is very expensive too. For my Shield I just opted to grab another new mag $36 for 8rds VS spending $25+ on one more round per mag.
    Yes, apples and oranges but the Pearce +1's are going on my spare magazines. I will continue to use the flush magazine for carry. When Maguts finally has the model 43 kit, I will install it on the flush base plate magazine.

I like the extension on the magazines. They give you that little comfort of knowing you have an extra shot.
    “In proper hands, the Glock serves just as well as the 1911 - at conversational distances. And such distances are the rule in defensive combat.”

- Jeff Cooper

I pocket carry the 27, and the Shield. The Shield 7rd flush fit is a pain to slap home in a reload situation. Bad design on the factory grip. So that is the first in. I have the Pearce +2-+3 extensions on my 27. When toting it with the LW conversion I have MagPul 17rd G17's for back up.

I received the Pearce +1 extensions today and installed them. They are well made and fit like a glove; OJ would be proud about how well they fit.

"If it don't fit? You must acquit!"
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

Shot 100 rounds with the Pearce +1's on my magazines, they were 100% reliable.
    NunquamNonParatus likes this.

Was close to ordering a g43 today, from extreme reloading. Didn't because of the 3% " cash discount " tired of that garbage. There is a cost of doing business. It was $419 cash.
    Glocks: 17, 19 FDE, 20SF, 21, 22, 23, 31

NRA Life Member.
    Not offended.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links