Kel-Tec Sub 2000 - Glock Mags

This is a discussion on Kel-Tec Sub 2000 - Glock Mags within the Glock Accessories forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; I just purchased a 31+2 Glock 18 mag and looking to "accessorize" it with a Kel-Tec Sub 2000. Does anyone have any experience with this ...

CGP

I just purchased a 31+2 Glock 18 mag and looking to "accessorize" it with a Kel-Tec Sub 2000. Does anyone have any experience with this accessory? Went to the gun show yesterday and saw a couple but they were not for Glocks.

Hi,

They are hard to find...I guess you have already found that out. I happened upon one at my local gun shop several months back. I paid almost full price for it but....supply/demand ya know. It is an absolute sweet shooter! Accurate as heck! One thing I noted...a silly 9mm kicks a lot harder when it's up against your shoulder...weird! I put a few do-dads on it and it makes a perfect combo with the G34 I just got. I guess that's why I'm here...my first Glock. I never liked the striker pistols till I felt the light pull on the G34...sweet! Anyway, IF you can find one, you will love it!

Ed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kel-Tec Sub 2000 - Glock Mags-g34_sub2000.jpg  

Thank you for information sharing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Got one in 40 s&w and love it. So does my 11 year old son.
    Got few Pre ban 15 round mags for it since I live in comy state of NY.

Quote Originally Posted by edorfox View Post
    Hi,

They are hard to find...I guess you have already found that out. I happened upon one at my local gun shop several months back. I paid almost full price for it but....supply/demand ya know. It is an absolute sweet shooter! Accurate as heck! One thing I noted...a silly 9mm kicks a lot harder when it's up against your shoulder...weird! I put a few do-dads on it and it makes a perfect combo with the G34 I just got. I guess that's why I'm here...my first Glock. I never liked the striker pistols till I felt the light pull on the G34...sweet! Anyway, IF you can find one, you will love it!

Ed
    That's pretty cool Ed. I saw a smaller one on another forum a while back I wonder how the accuracy/distance rates. It might be a good addition to a BOB. You could carry your Glock on your side for protection but when you need to hunt for food this might give you a little better platform to drop a deer.

Never mind I thought that was the carbine stock that you could put your Glock into. After a second look I see it's not.

Sponsored Links