Holsters

Holsters

This is a discussion on Holsters within the Glock Accessories forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; Just curious as to what everyone is currently using for holsters. If you are like me, we all have a drawer full of them. But ...

Thread: Holsters

Cool Holsters

Just curious as to what everyone is currently using for holsters. If you are like me, we all have a drawer full of them. But what are you currently using or what is your favorite.

I am currently using a Comptach Minotaur for my 23 and 27 for daily carry. And I use use a Comptach competion rig in IDPA and USPSA.

PS - I don't work for Comptach, its just the phase I am in now.

I am a Comp-Tac fan as well. I have two Comp-Tac belt holsters. One is strictly for my G26 and the other is made for the 9/40/357 slide so it fits my G26, G19, G34, and G22. For CCW, I have a 9/40/357 slide version of the Minotaur M-Tac. I have a second Minotaur for my G37. I also have Comp-Tac's single and double mag holders.

The only non-Comp-Tac holster I have is a Galco Summer Special for my G26. Its nice, but the Minotaur is more comfortable for me.

what is a good owb holster for g23 gen3 ccw.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

I am really sold on the Ramora holsters for IWB. Do a search on U tube, they seem too good to be true, not attaching to anything but they really do work, draw easy and are very comfortable.

I have a Blade-Tech Nano for IWB carry of my compacts and really like it. I have also had good success with Crown Holsters-they make a holster similar to the CompTac. I also own 2 Remora's and find them to be a pretty good GP-type holster. Quick to stick in the waistband for short trips. The Crown holsters are the most versatile as I can carry IWB or OWB by changing between belt loops and clips. I have 3 Crown holsters for various guns. I'm a lefty, so finding a maker who provides fast turn-around is a big deal for me as most don't stock LH holsters. Crown is about 15 bus. days.

What about the Galcos iwb and owb, anyone familiar with these?

Quote Originally Posted by javery5.0 View Post
    What about the Galcos iwb and owb, anyone familiar with these?
    I have used several Galco IWB's over the years but have not used any of their OWB's. My experience with the ones I have had are they are good quality leather, hold shape and the clips or loops are good and tight. I assume their outside the waistband holster's are of the same quality.

Sponsored Links