Bold sights by Ameriglo HELP

This is a discussion on Bold sights by Ameriglo HELP within the Glock Accessories forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; First pistol Glock 17 G5 which came with the standard white sights. Trying to find some sights that will make it easier for me. Shoot ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pk58

Thread: Bold sights by Ameriglo HELP

First pistol Glock 17 G5 which came with the standard white sights. Trying to find some sights that will make it easier for me. Shoot IPSC and at my age 61 need all the help I can get. Is it worth getting the Ameriglo bold sights?........ appreciate any advice as I’m new to pistols........ and loving it 🙂
    H.Franco likes this.

check out "Night Fision", that's what I'm gonna get for my 19... I like a U notch rear site wide notch for my old eyes...
    Last edited by dzaneh; 09-16-2019 at 06:08 PM.

Thanks will give them a look

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Pk58 View Post
    Thanks will give them a look
    i noticed GTdist.com has the Ameriglo bold sights on their web sight

I really like the Ameriglo Agent Sigts (FBI attractions). Available at Brownells. My eyes really like the orange front.

I have the Trijicon HD in my G3 19 and my HD XR in the 41. I love the XR.

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H.Franco View Post
    I really like the Ameriglo Agent Sigts (FBI attractions). Available at Brownells. My eyes really like the orange front.

I have the Trijicon HD in my G3 19 and my HD XR in the 41. I love the XR.
    too bad the orange doesn't show at night
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

If you’re shooting IPSC, go with Dawson Precision fiber optic. I prefer fiber front with plain black rear. MUCH easier to pick up than night sights and a thinner front notch takes up less of the target to help with accuracy.

Sponsored Links