New accessories completed

This is a discussion on New accessories completed within the Glock Accessories forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; Finished the new additions to the 43x. Installing a Double Diamond connector and the Overwatch poly flat trigger transformed this firearm into a much smoother ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mike_50

Thread: New accessories completed

Finished the new additions to the 43x. Installing a Double Diamond connector and the Overwatch poly flat trigger transformed this firearm into a much smoother trigger than the stock did. Did not make a hair trigger like I have seen so many cry wolf about....is 3.75-4.25 pounds. I imagine that will go down to around 3.5 after a few hundred more rds thru it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New accessories completed-sam_1970.jpg  
    rattlegun and MisterMills357 like this.

Oh nice. Have you been to the range since adding those?
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tele_pathic View Post
    Oh nice. Have you been to the range since adding those?
    Yes, and the mods made a real difference to me. The trigger keeps getting better with each range trip also. To me, my 43x is now the perfect CCW.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_50 View Post
    . Did not make a hair trigger like I have seen so many cry wolf about....is 3.75-4.25 pounds. I imagine that will go down to around 3.5 after a few hundred more rds thru it.
    The people who cry wolf, are specious to me, since they are dubious in their knowledge. What I am saying is, they don't really know what they are talking about.
    I don't think that any forum Brainiac's, have ever been in a real fight, where blood was spilled. There are a lot of people, that need to just be quiet about things.

Most lawyers and judges and juries, would not know a hair trigger if their life depended on it. My point is, follow your instincts if they are good and sound, and do what you think is right. Like what you have done here.

Sponsored Links