Holster for Gen4 G21 w/extended barrel and light?

Holster for Gen4 G21 w/extended barrel and light?

This is a discussion on Holster for Gen4 G21 w/extended barrel and light? within the Glock Accessories forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; I am at a complete loss here guys and gals. Oh, 1st time poster here, BTW. Does anybody know of a holster for a G21 ...

Question Holster for Gen4 G21 w/extended barrel and light?

I am at a complete loss here guys and gals. Oh, 1st time poster here, BTW. Does anybody know of a holster for a G21 with an extended barrel and light? I know Fobus makes that Roto tactical,but it'll only accommodate a standard length barrel. Plus, I would also really prefer leather, but could settle on just something at this point. Do any of you have a similar rig? Thanks..
    Last edited by AKATALCUL1; 07-27-2013 at 01:00 PM.

First off you have to be here 6 months before we answer any questions. We will make an exception here and say you have a custom gun and you will need a custom holster OR modify one so it fits. Me; I have to fobus holsters and I like them
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

Ha! Thanks for the exception, barstool. Do you have that roto tactical? Do you think that can be modified? I figured the engagement at the barrel crown was important. I've never ordered a custom holster and I really don't know where to look. I'd definitely go that route today, especially in good leather, if anybody knows a good direction to point me in.
    Last edited by AKATALCUL1; 07-27-2013 at 01:01 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

If you go to google and type in "custom leather holster" you get about 1.5 million results. I have a few custom leather holsters made for me and everyone is top notch! And they're all from different makers. I have brigade leather, winthrop leather, and Kramer holsters. For a hybrid I have crossbreed, and garret usa. But these are better for cc than range or open carry. Any of these leather makers can get you what you need. I would see if there is one close to you so you can take the pistol to them instead of mailing it.
    Let me tell ya brother I did A LOT of research, but you really know til it shows up at your door.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

By the way....WELCOME

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alright. Now were getting somewhere. If this was just a cowboy action type holster deal this would be different but for whatever reason a Gen4 G21 with any accessories has to be a tall speedbump. You're not far from me, lineman, based on your location. Winthrop is local, too. I'll call. Thanks.

Cool. He's a great guy, and super nice! He frequents most of the local gun shows, berea mostly.

Sponsored Links