Light/laser for Glock 17

Light/laser for Glock 17

This is a discussion on Light/laser for Glock 17 within the Glock Accessories forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; I just bought a model 17 Glock. I am thinking about getting a light or light laser combo. What is the best way to go ...

Light/laser for Glock 17

I just bought a model 17 Glock. I am thinking about getting a light or light laser combo. What is the best way to go for this, taking into consideration both performance and cost?

Quote Originally Posted by rduvall View Post
    I just bought a model 17 Glock. I am thinking about getting a light or light laser combo. What is the best way to go for this, taking into consideration both performance and cost?
    imo the only way to go is crimson trace laser, i have two one on my glock 27. they have whats called instinctive activation, which means when your grab the grips the laser comes on and they can also be adjust by you for windage and elevation. crimson has a nice website and will send you a free catalog and video. self installation and no bore sighting needed. i think the laser for yours is probably about 229.00 they do give a 20% discount to leo's

Sponsored Links