Anyone running mag sleeves on glock mags ? If so which ones and do you like them?

Anyone running mag sleeves on glock mags ? If so which ones and do you like them?

This is a discussion on Anyone running mag sleeves on glock mags ? If so which ones and do you like them? within the Glock Accessories forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; Whats up Glockers. My edc is a G26, I love everything about it. I regularly just carry the flush 10 round mags (no pinky ext ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Anyone running mag sleeves on glock mags ? If so which ones and do you like them?

Whats up Glockers. My edc is a G26, I love everything about it. I regularly just carry the flush 10 round mags (no pinky ext or added capacity base plates) when I am doing day to day activities in urban environments. I do have G19 & G17 mags I do like to run in the G26 on occasion. I do not like how they can wiggle slightly (non-drop free mostly) during operation. I have been looking at a&g, x-grips and pro-mag sleeves, seems like mixed reviews on each one. So before I start ordering I figured I would ask. Leaning towrds pro-mag currently. Thanks in advance.

Grip Spacer Adapts Glock 19 23 Mags to fit 26 27 Polymer Black

Pearce also makes some, but form the general consensus they all have mixed reviews. I ordered the Pearce one for my glock 30. When it gets here I will let you know how it is.
    G21 - Under Construction

G19 4th Gen - EDC

"I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical."
    Thomas Jefferson..

Cool, Thanks Trey, I missed those from Pearce.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

In my opinion Pearce is the leader for these parts. I wouldn't own any others. They are durable and non flexing which I find does away with the possibility for getting pinched like the cheaper made products

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieKiller57 View Post
    In my opinion Pearce is the leader for these parts. I wouldn't own any others. They are durable and non flexing which I find does away with the possibility for getting pinched like the cheaper made products
    That is why I ordered mine.
    G21 - Under Construction

G19 4th Gen - EDC

"I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical."
    Thomas Jefferson..

I checked out Pearce, I did not see mag sleeves. Perhaps I missed them. I am not comfortable altering Glock magazines with after market base plates. Just to make sure we are all on the same page the video below is what I am seeking reviews from you guys/gals on.

Magazine Sleeve for Glock - YouTube

Sorry for the redundancy

I've used the plates, but not the sleeves...

Glock softly and leave your big stick at home...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rowabi

I have a friend that uses Xgrip to use g19 mags in a g26 pistol. He has about 8 of them and swears by them. Dave

Dave, thanks buddy, thats good info. I have heard almost nothing negative about the x-grips. If you talk to your friend could you ask if he runs/ran a grip plug in his G26 and if it interfered with the X-grips? I have heard that some of the other brands dont sit as snug with the grip plug in place.

Quote Originally Posted by M.Netherlands View Post
    Dave, thanks buddy, thats good info. I have heard almost nothing negative about the x-grips. If you talk to your friend could you ask if he runs/ran a grip plug in his G26 and if it interfered with the X-grips? I have heard that some of the other brands dont sit as snug with the grip plug in place.
    Hey M. I just talked to the guy I get my mags from online and he says he has heard different things from different people. Some leave them in and its ok and some have to take the plug out. he says the ones that have to take them out tell him that the rear of the Xgrip covers the hole nicely. Here is a link to the guy I get my mags from. Hope this helps some. Dave

XGrip Glock 26, Glock 33 or 27 XGGL26-27C [XGGL26-27C] - $12.95 : Greg Cote, LLC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links