holster for conceal

holster for conceal

This is a discussion on holster for conceal within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; Hey guys hows it going? I have a g23 and im looking for a iwb holster. I wear tight pants and shirts that go just ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: holster for conceal

holster for conceal

Hey guys hows it going? I have a g23 and im looking for a iwb holster. I wear tight pants and shirts that go just down to my belt line. Im going to look tomorrow just wanted some opinions. Also a soft inside so I dont scratch my gun.

Quote Originally Posted by turbos13 View Post
    Hey guys hows it going? I have a g23 and im looking for a iwb holster. I wear tight pants and shirts that go just down to my belt line. Im going to look tomorrow just wanted some opinions. Also a soft inside so I dont scratch my gun.
    here is your problem right here.... you dress around the gun and not the gun around you
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

NRA
    Living In Occupied USA Glock Certified Armorer
    I IWB two Glocks. G23C and G32. DeSantis Mad Max. Comfortable and no holster takes up less room. You are going to print with tight clothing.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Gonna be hard to conceal a Glock in skinny jeans and belly shirts
    If you have to tell everyone how _______ you are, your probably not that _______

Lmao I would not say they are skinny jeans amd belly shirts. Also guess I will have to dress around my gun. Im going in a few hours to look now for holsters.

I assume with tighter fitting clothes you are relatively skinny or fit. You might want to try appendix carry. I would always carry that way if I could. I can do it with smaller guns but even with my slight gut it is uncomfortable for me to sit carrying a Glock at the 1:00 position.
    If you have to tell everyone how _______ you are, your probably not that _______

Alright maybe I will be getting 2 holsters today then. Thanks guys.

when you wear an IWB holster you generally wear pants that are one to two sizes bigger then normal to allow extra room for the gun and holster. same with the shirt- avoid tight fitting shirts and darker/ busy patterns do better at hiding an imprint. when you look for a holster look for one that allows the gun to ride as low as possible but still be able to get a grip on it. if you really skinny I would look at holsters that ride AIWB ( appendix carry), they seem to be the most forgiving when trying to hide with tighter clothing
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

I have a G23 and use a Blackhawk inside the waistband holster. Works well!

Quote Originally Posted by turbos13 View Post
    You certainly aren't gonna be 'conceal carrying' a Glock 23 [or most any Glock for that matter] dressed that way. Inside the waistband holsters that won't mark you slide will ride the pistol high enough that it will show. You may want to consider a belly band.
    You can't blame people for wanting to protect themselves, as they see the reality of law enforcement: that law is enforced only after the law shows up. That can be a problem if you're already dead.” Greg Gutfeld / Fox News

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links