This is a discussion on Professionally Customized Glock within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; I just received my Glock 34 back from a professional gunsmith who did a lot of work on it. I bought the milled slide from ...
I just received my Glock 34 back from a professional gunsmith who did a lot of work on it. I bought the milled slide from OST, the RMR is a Trijicon RMR and the sights are Trijicon suppressor height night sights. The barrel is a threaded barrel.
I'll list what was done to it:
(1) Polish, hone and tune the Zevtech trigger system to amazing crisp break and reset (amazing trigger now).
(2) Cerakote slide after milling front serrations (Armorer Black color).
(3) Customized grip to my hands, built up backstrap, etc.
(4) Trigger guard work.
(5) Added the "gritty" material on it, a permanent application, feels absolutely fantastic.
(6) Large beavertail addition, allows for very positive purchase from the holster.
(7) New external slide release.
(8) Zev magwell was added to the grip (I had purchased it previously), with weight in the grip.
The thing is amazing now, and fits my shooting hand and support hand like a glove.
The guy who did the work is Bob Greer of:
Precision Custom Service
Phone: (314) 565-8458
It was well worth the wait.
Here are pics:
lots of work there - and lots of $s in a low priced pistol, but I can fully appreciate that..
Martin Baker Tie Club member
My RMR is perfect for my 50+ year old eyes.
Geesh, that's a hard decision.
I have an Aac ti rant .45 coming in Feb '15 when paper work clears. Can't wait! Good luck!
I picked up a G21 and am looking at getting a threaded barrel for it too. I love the subsonic 45ACP silenced, er, suppressed.
Lone Wolf makes great barrels threaded!
It may be a Lone Wolf barrel, I forgot what I got. Not sure what the logo it on it.