New Glock owner :-) - Page 2

New Glock owner :-)

This is a discussion on New Glock owner :-) within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; I am pretty computer stupid, especially on these forums! How do I locate the sponsors? I actually own a Blackhawk belt holster for my Rossi, ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New Glock owner :-)

I am pretty computer stupid, especially on these forums! How do I locate the sponsors? I actually own a Blackhawk belt holster for my Rossi, and it also fits my G42, so I'm using it until I can find another I like :-) I'm planning to check out their other styles as well. Thank you!

Top or right side of screen

Welcome to the addiction, hopefully you end up with some more Glocks!
    Glock: 19C•FDE - 32C - 26OD - 19FDE
    AR15A2 FN Upper / Del-Ton Lower

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Right side of screen it says forum sponsors

Thanks! I'm obviously blind!

Jackal- it wouldn't surprise me if I did ;-) I believe I see a Glock in my hubby's near future too!

The Glock 19/23/32 are always a great addition to ones gun collection. Now all you need to do is get him one and then he can join the fun here as well.
    Glock: 19C•FDE - 32C - 26OD - 19FDE
    AR15A2 FN Upper / Del-Ton Lower

Welcome MamaGerbs83.

For your G42.... a Uncle Mike or Black Hawk #4 pocket holster will work great if you want to carry it in your front jeans / pants pocket. Easy to draw from and will cover the trigger guard. You can get a Black Hawk #4 at Walmart in the Sporting Goods Dept for about $11 or order it on line from Walmart.com. A #4 pocket holster will also work well with a G26 / 27. On-line it shows a price of about $14.97.... but last night I bought another one for my .410 Derringer and it was only $11 in my local store.

Holsters, Uncle Mikes, pocket - Walmart.com

For IWB... its hard to beat a DeSantis Intruder. They are extremely comfortable. I use one for my G23 & 27. As well as a S&W snub-nose .38 spl revolver.

INTRUDER HOLSTERS, IWB Holster, Beretta Holster, DeSantisHolster.com

For outside the belt carry... for security purposes, I highly recommend you use a BlackHawk Serpa II security holster. Here in Oklahoma, I open carry a Glock 27 or 23 every day in one of those. The safety retention latch is very easy to use... requires only a natural draw position & your index finger.... and you will have level II security retention. Very easy to hide under a T-shirt or blouse.

BLACKHAWK! SERPA CQC w/Matte Finish - BLACKHAWK!

Last edited by David2014; 10-18-2014 at 11:58 AM.
    You can't blame people for wanting to protect themselves, as they see the reality of law enforcement: that law is enforced only after the law shows up. That can be a problem if you're already dead.” Greg Gutfeld / Fox News

By-the-way....just in case you & your hubby aren't aware of this..here is a little info to file away for future reference when buying another Glock.

If you by a .40 caliber model ... it will be the same size as the comparable 9mm or .357 Sig Glock model. And you can then buy a .40-9mm Lone Wolf conversion barrel for only $100 delivered to your door from one of the Forum's sponsors... Streicher's Police Supply. You can also get one for the same price from GT Distributors out of Texas.

A Glock .357 Sig factory barrel will also drop in. About $150. And vise Verse for a Glock .357 Sig model accepting a Glock factory .40 barrel.

But you cannot buy a conversion barrel for a 9mm changing it to a .40 or .357 Sig.. Only the .40 & .357 Sig models can be converted over to 9mm or interchange their barrels.

http://www.policehq.com/Products/LWD-CBRL
    Last edited by David2014; 10-18-2014 at 12:17 PM.
    Specter6 likes this.
    You can't blame people for wanting to protect themselves, as they see the reality of law enforcement: that law is enforced only after the law shows up. That can be a problem if you're already dead.” Greg Gutfeld / Fox News

Listen to that get a .40^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by David2014 View Post
    Welcome MamaGerbs83.

For your G42.... a Uncle Mike or Black Hawk #4 pocket holster will work great if you want to carry it in your front jeans / pants pocket. Easy to draw from and will cover the trigger guard. You can get a Black Hawk #4 at Walmart in the Sporting Goods Dept for about $11 or order it on line from Walmart.com. A #4 pocket holster will also work well with a G26 / 27. On-line it shows a price of about $14.97.... but last night I bought another one for my .410 Derringer and it was only $11 in my local store.

Holsters, Uncle Mikes, pocket - Walmart.com

For IWB... its hard to beat a DeSantis Intruder. They are extremely comfortable. I use one for my G23 & 27. As well as a S&W snub-nose .38 spl revolver.

INTRUDER HOLSTERS, IWB Holster, Beretta Holster, DeSantisHolster.com

For outside the belt carry... for security purposes, I highly recommend you use a BlackHawk Serpa II security holster. Here in Oklahoma, I open carry a Glock 27 or 23 every day in one of those. The safety retention latch is very easy to use... requires only a natural draw position & your index finger.... and you will have level II security retention. Very easy to hide under a T-shirt or blouse.

BLACKHAWK! SERPA CQC w/Matte Finish - BLACKHAWK!

There is no way for me to pocket carry anything! I have a difficult time keeping my Kershaw knife seated!

DeSantis is definitely near the top of my list to try! Thank you for all the info!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links