WMD Guns FAIL!!

WMD Guns FAIL!!

This is a discussion on WMD Guns FAIL!! within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; Bought a G19 with the nib x finish. It started flaking off of the barrel almost immediately. Then the slide started staining really quick. Also, ...

Thread: WMD Guns FAIL!!

WMD Guns FAIL!!

Bought a G19 with the nib x finish. It started flaking off of the barrel almost immediately. Then the slide started staining really quick. Also, I was using Hoppes, and evidently that is a big no no on nickle boron. So I called WMD and they said they'll refinish the slide and barrel on warranty. Well, that was almost six weeks ago...still waiting. I've called twice, and the last response was, "Well, I can't find the tracking for it, so that means it's probably getting close to being back to you." That was two weeks ago. Nice.
    G19 Gen 5
    G19X
    G26
    G17 Gen 5
    G29 gen4
    Sig P320 X series VTAC
    M&P Compact 2.0 9mm
    Glock 43
    Hk P30 L
    SIG P229 9mm Legion

I was really glad to hear that they were going to re finish everything at no charge, but why should this take so long!!! Maybe I'm being impatient? But seems to me, if someone has a problem with your product, that person should be top priority.
    G19 Gen 5
    G19X
    G26
    G17 Gen 5
    G29 gen4
    Sig P320 X series VTAC
    M&P Compact 2.0 9mm
    Glock 43
    Hk P30 L
    SIG P229 9mm Legion

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    WMD? Not familiar with that
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

They do nickel boron coatings on firearms.
    G19 Gen 5
    G19X
    G26
    G17 Gen 5
    G29 gen4
    Sig P320 X series VTAC
    M&P Compact 2.0 9mm
    Glock 43
    Hk P30 L
    SIG P229 9mm Legion

I have a 23 nib x .Haven't seen any problems yet. Although I just picked it about a month ago at the gun show. It was already used. So I don't expect any but I'll keep a closer look on it. Sorry to hear they are jerking you around. Let us know how it turns out .
    Keep your loved ones close and your firearms closer
    Glock 23 Gen 3 exo
    Glock 26 Gen 3
    Ruger LCP

It's a good coating. Just feeling jerked around. It shouldn't take this long.
    G19 Gen 5
    G19X
    G26
    G17 Gen 5
    G29 gen4
    Sig P320 X series VTAC
    M&P Compact 2.0 9mm
    Glock 43
    Hk P30 L
    SIG P229 9mm Legion

Quote Originally Posted by seanvine View Post
    "Well, I can't find the tracking for it, so that means it's probably getting close to being back to you." That was two weeks ago. Nice.
    I would be screaming up the food chain there until I got to the top. This is serious. They don't have a tracking number for your gun? I would be absolutely insane that a gun registered to me has vanished. Would threatening them with mail fraud, or the ATF work? Call the local police in their town? They have to have records of any firearm they touch. If it is missing to no fault of yours? This is a gun.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

I have been trying to find complaints about their customer service. All I can find is an AR BCG that was full of shavings, and another that wouldn't feed consistently.

Sponsored Links