So what model have you sold, and then keep buying, over...and over...and over...and.

So what model have you sold, and then keep buying, over...and over...and over...and.

This is a discussion on So what model have you sold, and then keep buying, over...and over...and over...and. within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; For me, Glock 27. I buy one. Sell it, miss it, buy another. Sell it, miss it, buy another...it never ends. Just bought another 27 ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: So what model have you sold, and then keep buying, over...and over...and over...and.

For me, Glock 27. I buy one. Sell it, miss it, buy another. Sell it, miss it, buy another...it never ends. Just bought another 27 gen 4 yesterday. It's a sickness.
    G19 Gen 5
    G19X
    G26
    G17 Gen 5
    G29 gen4
    Sig P320 X series VTAC
    M&P Compact 2.0 9mm
    Glock 43
    Hk P30 L
    SIG P229 9mm Legion

JWR
    I don't think it's a sickness but why keep going back to the same model. I did 3 myself this year alone actually 2 because I finally came to my senses and the Glock is the keeper.

For me, its the G17... first I bought thew 26, week later I bought the G30.. Later I bought the G22 then the G27. I had six Glocks atr one time... Sold em off. Then a sesquence pair of 42s, found a BANGIN deal on Gen 1 G17... I've got a G19 coming and I'm building a G34. Trying to sell off other pistolas and stay Glock. And a couple revolvers. 26 too small for. I like the G17!!!
    tercel89 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gregoman View Post
    For me, its the G17... first I bought thew 26, week later I bought the G30.. Later I bought the G22 then the G27. I had six Glocks atr one time... Sold em off. Then a sesquence pair of 42s, found a BANGIN deal on Gen 1 G17... I've got a G19 coming and I'm building a G34. Trying to sell off other pistolas and stay Glock. And a couple revolvers. 26 too small for. I like the G17!!!
    Every Glock fan should have a 17 !!!!!! I have sold a 17 once and learned my lesson. Now I cant stand to walk past a good deal on a 17 without buying it ! The 17 is the best "truck gun" , home defense gun , shit hits the fan gun , and on and on gun .
    Gregoman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tercel89 View Post
    Every Glock fan should have a 17 !!!!!! I have sold a 17 once and learned my lesson. Now I cant stand to walk past a good deal on a 17 without buying it ! The 17 is the best "truck gun" , home defense gun , shit hits the fan gun , and on and on gun .
    I agree. Every Glock fan should own at least one 17.
    Gregoman likes this.
    G19 Gen 5
    G19X
    G26
    G17 Gen 5
    G29 gen4
    Sig P320 X series VTAC
    M&P Compact 2.0 9mm
    Glock 43
    Hk P30 L
    SIG P229 9mm Legion

If I sell or trade a gun it's usually because I've lost interest in it. I bought a lightly used G36 a few years ago. I carried and shot it for a while and sold it during some tough times. I missed it but replaced it with a brand new one a couple of years ago. It's a great carry piece and hopefully I can hang on to this one.
    Fide et Fortitudine

The Handgun that I keep buying and selling over and over and over , is a Colt Detective Special . I keep buying them and as soon as I bring it home someone wants to give me $100 more than I bought it for . I have bought 3 in the last 3 years and sold them all . I am still looking for one to keep .

I put 500 rounds through it today. 200 Federal HST 165 grain and 300 ball. Flawless. I think out of all the Glocks, this and the 29 are the most fun to shoot.
    G19 Gen 5
    G19X
    G26
    G17 Gen 5
    G29 gen4
    Sig P320 X series VTAC
    M&P Compact 2.0 9mm
    Glock 43
    Hk P30 L
    SIG P229 9mm Legion

I've bought and sold so many pistols...over 50 years...I don't even want to think about it.

What I can say, from experience, is that ...as you get older, your "Gun" wants and opinions...Change.
    ENJOY buying and shooting, as many guns, and calibers as you can while you're young.
    I'll just leave it there.
    Ron36105 and glockpro. like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    "The beauty of the second amendment is, it will not be needed until they try to take it".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Daily to give free food to animals in shelters and rescue's.

I only got rid of a 19 because of $$$ issues with the full intention of replacing it with Gen 4 which I have. Im about to get rid of my Gen 3 26 to replace it with a Gen 4 26.

I wish I still had the old 19 but Im happier with my current EDC.

At this point I dont know if I will ever get any other model. Maybe a 43/30/23 one day. Only got 2 hands.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links