As new G23 Gen 2 - Page 2

As new G23 Gen 2

This is a discussion on As new G23 Gen 2 within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; Originally Posted by opaul Vey nice find. I'm a fan of Gen2 Glocks and think they look much better than the Gen3 or Gen4 and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by opaul View Post
    Vey nice find. I'm a fan of Gen2 Glocks and think they look much better than the Gen3 or Gen4 and I have both. My Glock19 Gen2 is my favorite.
    Me too...I like that look as well...but I like all of 'em...lol...and man, what a find!

Glock softly and leave your big stick at home...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rowabi

Thanks for all the compliments, guys. This pistol was part of a collection that was brought into the LGS. The same guy brought in 14 Ruger Mini-14's that were all stainless and polymer stocked, all still in the boxes. The LGS also has a G26 and G27 with no rail, and a 3rd Gen G19c with no rail. He had a G30SF (no rail) but I missed that one.
    Glock 21 (Gen 2)
    Glock 23 (Gen 2)
    Glock 30 (Gen 3)

Recovering Glockaholic (Never mind, off the wagon)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links