Glock holding back production ?

This is a discussion on Glock holding back production ? within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; Is it true Glock is holding back distribution of G19 Gen 4 ? I have tried to locate one in Denver for weeks and talked ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is it true Glock is holding back distribution of G19 Gen 4 ? I have tried to locate one in Denver for weeks and talked to a salesman at Bass Pro who said they might be holding back to sell out the G3's and or to fix issues with the G4. They have not been able to get orders filled ! Any insight here ?

Don't know for sure, but it's a valid question. The G26 Gen4 also is in very limited supply while the Gen3's are readily available. The G19 Gen4 came out about 6 months ago so you would like to think Glock had done it's homework and established production adequate to meet demand. That being said I'm sure they would like to liquidate the Gen3 invetory.

I bought a new 19 Gen 4 yesterday at my local gunstore. They had three in stock.
    It's not the wand...It's the wizard.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Glock is still out selling production by 100,000 or so per month. That is down from 230,000 in 2009-2010.

I think the availability of models is dictated by the area of the Country more then anything else. I have no idea why Glock would slow down production on purpose.

Couldn't find a Gen 4 19...then found a store with 7 of them...blue label/LE

I did hear talk of that on some of the other forums as well. I have seen no hard facts though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I called Glock corp on wed and asked why my order was still on back order and they have 303,000 pistols on back order and they are on a 10-12 week delay on delivery to the distrubutors .
    HAPPINESS IS NIGHT SIGHTS ON YOUR NIGHTSTAND !

Quote Originally Posted by madralf76 View Post
    I called Glock corp on wed and asked why my order was still on back order and they have 303,000 pistols on back order and they are on a 10-12 week delay on delivery to the distrubutors .
    holy Crap Batman! Did Iran place an order? What happened to their production line did they say?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nope , Just very selective on what they said . Its kinda crazy to hear that from such a HUGE firearm company .
    HAPPINESS IS NIGHT SIGHTS ON YOUR NIGHTSTAND !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links