Glcok mdifications?

Glcok mdifications?

This is a discussion on Glcok mdifications? within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; I am looking to improve the performance of my Glock pistols and I wanted to see what you have done to your pistols and how ...

Glock mdifications?

I am looking to improve the performance of my Glock pistols and I wanted to see what you have done to your pistols and how you did it. I have attached a couple pictures of my current G23 Gen3 project: I just smoothed out the inside and outside of the trigger guard and did some relief cutting under the trigger guard to give my middle finger a better fit. I do not plan on Stippling the frame, I like it smooth and snag free. I think it came out better and smoother than quality manufacturers that are currently charging high prices for similar work. All I used was a drill press and some sanding drums of different diameter and different grits of sanding drums to get a smooth feel, with a slow and steady mentality.

I am thinking of sanding an indention where I rest my trigger finger on the trigger guard, any opinions on that?
    Last edited by flyguy99901; 02-28-2012 at 12:20 PM.

I have done .25 trigger jobs on a couple of mine. Added a 14 lb spring to my 34 and thats all the upgrades I have made.

If you want to customize your gun to fit you, I say go for it. Its not my cup of tea but I like to see the imagination of others at work. Pictures will be required when you finish.
    Firearms Instructor

Very professinal looking work. On my Glocks I have the 3.5 # connector installed, either night siights or preferably fiber optic/night sights and a grip plug.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Thank you, I have a ghost connector, scherer, and a lone wolf 3.5 connector one on each pistol so far they all feel the same. as for sight the Tijicon HD's are nice, I also have mepro light, and Glock night sights. But the HD's are nicer for my eyes. I think when it all comes down to it, it is all preference.

Trigger and sights are about all I consider on Glocks...

Not everyone's hands are the same so why not, as long as it fits you comfortably and does not impede the lead from striking the proper target I say go for it. Looks good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links