Anyone Buy a 43X Yet? - Page 2

Anyone Buy a 43X Yet?

This is a discussion on Anyone Buy a 43X Yet? within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; Polished the internals being careful to not take off material, just smooth out the roughness. Added a Double Diamond connector, grip sleeve and a HiViz ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Anyone Buy a 43X Yet?

Polished the internals being careful to not take off material, just smooth out the roughness. Added a Double Diamond connector, grip sleeve and a HiViz front fiber optic sight. I like the rear Glock sight but need the bright fiber optic front. Going to shoot the gun more before I decide anything about changing out the trigger shoe. Prefer a wider shoe, but I really do not think it is all that bad. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_1967.JPG 
Views:	152 
Size:	772.3 KB 
ID:	18619

I got my day when it was released. I add great evening shots no problem now just need more magazines to carry my gun now

When I get one, it will probably be a Glock 19: I am a .357 Magnum, and .45 Auto fan, but the M19 is calling my name. I saw a used one for $400 last year.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

I started with the Walther pps , I traded it for a G43. Then I instead of buying mag extensions, traded for the G43x. Was carring owb anyway. Hard to shoot at first cause I’ve been shooting G26 and G43 for a while. Next time I’m going to slow down. I rushed 150 through it the first time. Second time I was with my brother and can never be too serious around him. Next time I’ll go by myself.
    I’d have to say the shape of the G19 fits my hand well. Tried so many other pistols and keep going back. But this G43x grip length and handling mirror the handling of the G19 just thinner. I’m happy with it. Just need more trigger time.

I have the G43 with a +2 mag and green Crimson Trace. It fits my hand better and gives me 2 more rounds. I live in Florida and front pocket carry all the time with no issues. Hit the bulls eye everytime.
    G17
    G26
    G42
    G43
    Ruger LCP

Can't go wrong with the 43X, but have you shot it yet? If you can, shoot it before you buy it out right. Personally I prefer the all black to the two tone silver/black. My EDC right now is a G42 with Taran Tactical + 1 extensions. I can shoot lights out lasers with the 42. Yes, I know "how can you put your life on a .380?".

My duty weapon is a G17 MOS with RMR on top. If I did not stumble on a can't pass up deal for the G42, I would have probably got a 43X.

It is a self correcting purchase. If you don't like the 43X you will bury it with the rest of your glocks or sell it and get what you really want. Either way, you will be happy. Bummer is you will prob not be able to find a 43X during the Covid panic.

Due to some health issues and now the virus quarantine, have not been able to shoot the 43x for a while, but last time I did.... it still impressed me and made me glad I purchased the firearm.

Since I work part time at a small gun shop, I had an occasion to shoot a Glock 43 for a customer.
    I liked it so much, I was caught off guard and forced to buy one.
    Then came the Glock 48, really liked that silver slide so I bought that too.
    Now I can put the 43 slide on the 48 frame and have a 43x, if I choose to do so.
    However, I really do not like taking guns apart to make something else.
    I once bought a 357 Sig barrel for my Glock 23, but ended up buying a Glock 32 anyway.
    So, bottom line is that I will most likely buy a Glock 43X

Mr Mac

I posted in Oct last year about wanting to shoot the 43x before making a decision on replacing the trigger. I did decide to replace the trigger with a Overwatch type. Like the feel of the flat shoe and the shoe width is better. Slightly smoother and little lighter but not much. I did also replace the slide back with a Strikeindustries typ0e that requires no tool to remove. Is cooler looking than really practical to be honest.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_2017.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	561.3 KB 
ID:	18789Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_2018.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	188.0 KB 
ID:	18791
    Last edited by Mike_50; 05-01-2020 at 10:28 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links