Anyone Buy a 43X Yet?

Anyone Buy a 43X Yet?

This is a discussion on Anyone Buy a 43X Yet? within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; The title says it all. I’m interested in hearing from owners....

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By srk

Thread: Anyone Buy a 43X Yet?

Anyone Buy a 43X Yet?

The title says it all. I’m interested in hearing from owners.
    Millennium Life Member NRA
    "A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box."
    - Frederick Douglass
    “Personal defense is a lifestyle, not a hobby.”
    - Author unknown.

I bought one, love it! Does exactly what its suppose to do, goes bang, boolit enters the bullseye...lol. Definitely a nice shooter. Not a hiccup or failure in 500rds. Uses all my G43 holsters. The silver slide easily dirty`s, but it wipes right off. I think people are boiling over in their brains about the silver slide. Most claim its gets dirty. DUH! Its silver! Its GOING TO show the dirt! Other than that, grip feels great. Recoil is also alot more manageable than my G43. If you`re interested, i wouldn`t hesitate buying one. My next one will be the G48, just because. The triggers arent to bad in my opinion, its a glock trigger, i`m satisfied with it...YEP!

klf
    After copious fondling at the NRA in Indy my wife bought a 48 and I bought a 43X. Shooting them tomorrow. They are good pointers and demonstrate all the traits that make the glocks awesome.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

srk
    I purchased a Glock 43X and went out and shot it for the first time, putting 100 rounds (American Eagle 124 grain FMJ). Little bit getting use to, but certainly fits my hand a lot better than my M&P Shield 9mm. Trigger a little gritty and definitely around a 6 lb trigger pull weight...just an estimate on my part. Purchased a Bravo Concealment OWB kydex holster and got a free 1-mag pouch. I have Bravo Concealment for my Glock 19 and love it. Thinking of purchasing Glock Store Pyramid Trigger Kit for the 43X. I installed their titanium coated trigger safety plunger and Double Diamond trigger connector and it really improved the trigger on my Glock 19. Appreciate any thoughts or comments. And FYI...I train with American Eagle 124 grain FMJ and use Federal HST 124 grain JHP LE for carry. Both have the same ballistics...muzzle velocity/muzzle energy (1150/364). Shoot those in my Glock 19/43X, Shield, and my CZ P10C.
    mrmike7189 likes this.
    Glock 19 Gen4
    Glock 43X
    CZ P-10C
    M&P Shield 9mm
    M&P Compact .22LR

Si vis pacem, para bellum -
    [If you want peace, prepare for war]

I have held the G43X and the fit is fantastic! If I buy a new hand gun it would be it.
    G19X
    G27 GEN4 FDE
    HK USP EXPERT 9MM
    HK USP TACTICAL 45 / AAC Ti-RANT 45 SILENCER
    COLT GOLD CUP TROPHY STAINLESS 45
    S&W 686+ STAINLESS 357 MAG 4" BARREL

Thinking about making it my next buy now that the G 43x come's in all black.
    Semper Fi.

I'm a Democrat and love my guns,that's a fact!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New member here.
    Bought my first pistol in April, a g42.
    Took a basic firearms class and fired the gun the same day with supervision.

Eventually put 500 rounds through it and liked it. Got a wild hair about 2 weeks ago and traded it in for a silver slide 43x.
    Much better fit for my big hands but it turns out that I’m not as accurate with the 9x19mm rounds as I was with the 9x17mm rounds. Maybe it’s just the extra recoil is a little bit intimidating to me after firing the smaller gun?
    Anyways, if I don’t improve my grouping I might trade back down. I’d like to see them release a 42x. 9+1 or 10+1!

I bought one (Ameriglow NS) and love it. it's perfect for daily concealed carry. currently have it loaded up with Underwood 90 grain + p Xtreme Defender it's an awesome combo. Also if you're interested in a holster Vedder makes a really nice AIWB holster, a little pricey but definitely worth the money. Good luck!

Sponsored Links