Shot my G35 yesterday.

Shot my G35 yesterday.

This is a discussion on Shot my G35 yesterday. within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; It's been a while since I've been to the range. 3 weeks exactly since I tore a calf muscle. Went to the range yesterday with ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MisterMills357

Thread: Shot my G35 yesterday.

Shot my G35 yesterday.

It's been a while since I've been to the range. 3 weeks exactly since I tore a calf muscle. Went to the range yesterday with a few guns, but my favorite is by far, the G35.

That thing shoots like butter. No problems, no jams, just shoots smoothly.

I'm not no "Top Shot" by any means. However, I am proud of this grouping at 15 yards.

Please share your groupings... And remember.. Self Defense is not about points....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nmanzie View Post
    It's been a while since I've been to the range. 3 weeks exactly since I tore a calf muscle. Went to the range yesterday with a few guns, but my favorite is by far, the G35.

That thing shoots like butter. No problems, no jams, just shoots smoothly.

I'm not no "Top Shot" by any means. However, I am proud of this grouping at 15 yards.

Please share your groupings... And remember.. Self Defense is not about points....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Self defense is about shooting and killing your attacker, that is true; but that is still a pretty good group. Congrats.
    nmanzie likes this.

Sponsored Links