Glock 23 Gen 3 Holster Recommendation

This is a discussion on Glock 23 Gen 3 Holster Recommendation within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; Hello all, First time gun owner , iíve shot before but since I jus recently turned 21 iím allowed by law to conceal carry with ...

Hello all,

First time gun owner , iíve shot before but since I jus recently turned 21 iím allowed by law to conceal carry with a permit.

I own a glock 23, and I have a crimson rail master laser attached to it. (non pro). Can anyone point my in the right direction for the best appendix carry holster that has almost zero print thatíll fit my g23 with crimson rail master laser?

I cannot find one single holster besides sock holster, which absolutely suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    https://www.shopdiyholster.com/ Welcome to Glock! Your 23 is easy to convert to 9mm. Gen4-23 was mt first Glock.

Appendix carry would really suck if you have a car accident. I like inside the waste band carry between 2-3 o'clock depending on what gun I am carrying. This place sucks cock.......... join over here https://glock.pro/forum.php more active members.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

Sponsored Links