G21

G21

This is a discussion on G21 within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; I've never owned a glock and considering getting one, I'm finding it hard to find an aftermarket slide with a cutout for an rmr for ...

Thread: G21

G21

I've never owned a glock and considering getting one, I'm finding it hard to find an aftermarket slide with a cutout for an rmr for a G21. Can anyone tell me of any websites to find them?

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten38 View Post
    I've never owned a glock and considering getting one, I'm finding it hard to find an aftermarket slide with a cutout for an rmr for a G21. Can anyone tell me of any websites to find them?
    Your screen name is like this website since the advertisers took over. FORGOTTEN!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    "The beauty of the second amendment is, it will not be needed until they try to take it".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Daily to give free food to animals in shelters and rescue's.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox762 View Post
    Your screen name is like this website since the advertisers took over. FORGOTTEN!
    Is there a better forum I can go to?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten38 View Post
    Is there a better forum I can go to?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I'm afraid to say. The bastards may try to buy out and fuck up that site too!!!

Try http://theboresite.com/

"The beauty of the second amendment is, it will not be needed until they try to take it".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Daily to give free food to animals in shelters and rescue's.

Sponsored Links