Glock Forum banner

LE/Military Discount Program for Glock Blue Label Firearms

157K views 363 replies 45 participants last post by  Watchdog 
#1 · (Edited)
AUTHORIZED LEO/BLUE LABELED PISTOL CUSTOMER LIST and prices...(Same as Glock Smyrna's prices)

We had this posted before, but for the sake of newer members, I hope it is appropriate to re-post. The way it works is that Blue label pistols are designated for sale only to those qualified for the LE/Military discount program. There are a variety of other folks that qualifiy as well, as the list below indicates. If you are eligible, you can call Glock in Smyrna, Ga.(770)432-1202, and order a pistol from them, and arrange a FFL local to you to receive and transfer the pistol. Right now I believe it's an 8-12 week* turn around from Glock. Or you can ask for a Blue Label dealer in your area and they will tell you who in your area is able to sell to you. Dealers are all different...some will ship to your local FFL...some will require you to come to them...You have to work out all of the details with whomever you are purchasing from. i.e., ID/proof of eligibility, DL, etc. At any rate, there is a substantial savings involved. The basic 9mm's, .40's , .357 sigs are as low as $398.20 w/3 mags. It goes up from there...The following is a fairly comprehensive eligibility list...

*All sworn Law Enforcement Officers (LEO) State, County and City
*All Federal Law Enforcement Officers (LEO) FBI, US Marshals, DEA etc
*All Retired LEO with "retired" credentials including Federal, State, County & City
*State Licensed Securtiy Companies (ie. Loomis Fargo, RAM, Securitas, etc)
*State/City licensed Security officers
*Active Military personnel-all branches
*National Guard personnel-all branches
*Military Reserve personnel-all branches
*Legitimately retired military veterans with "retired" military ID
*All TSA employees
*Licensed Para-Medics and EMT's
*Fire Fighters (including volunteers) with appropriate ID
*Commercial Pilot license holders & Federal Flight Deck Officers
*Court Judges
*District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys

Blue Label Prices...
www.edspublicsafety.com/glockindividual.html

* update: Turnaround time from Glock is now 5 months.... :(

See less See more
#3 ·
AUTHORIZED LEO/BLUE LABELED PISTOL CUSTOMER LIST

We had this posted before, but for the sake of newer members, I hope it is appropriate to re-post. The way it works is that Blue label pistols are designated for sale only to those qualified for the LE/Military discount program. There are a variety of other folks that qualifiy as well, as the list below indicates. If you are eligible, you can call Glock in Smyrna, Ga.(770)432-1202, and order a pistol from them, and arrange a FFL local to you to receive and transfer the pistol. Right now I believe it's an 8-12 week turn around from Glock. Or you can ask for a Blue Label dealer in your area and they will tell you who in your area is able to sell to you. Dealers are all different...some will ship to your local FFL...some will require you to come to them...You have to work out all of the details with whomever you are purchasing from. i.e., ID/proof of eligibility, DL, etc. At any rate, there is a substantial savings involved. The basic 9mm's, .40's , .357 sigs are as low as $398.20 w/3 mags. It goes up from there...The following is a fairly comprehensive eligibility list...

*All sworn Law Enforcement Officers (LEO) State, County and City
*All Federal Law Enforcement Officers (LEO) FBI, US Marshals, DEA etc
*All Retired LEO with "retired" credentials including Federal, State, County & City
*State Licensed Securtiy Companies (ie. Loomis Fargo, RAM, Securitas, etc)
*State/City licensed Security officers
*Active Military personnel-all branches
*National Guard personnel-all branches
*Military Reserve personnel-all branches
*Legitimately retired military veterans with "retired" military ID
*All TSA employees
*Licensed Para-Medics and EMT's
*Fire Fighters (including volunteers) with appropriate ID
*Commercial Pilot license holders & Federal Flight Deck Officers
*Court Judges
*District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
This is what I was referring to 1jimmy, you might want to look into it.

#4 ·
here's an example of the pricing for these Blue Label pistols...
ED's Public Safety :: Law Enforcement Sales
These are the same as Glocks prices...some dealers are higher, but none are lower, to the best of my knowledge...and no, I'm not affiliated with Ed's. I was going to order with them once, but found another Blue Label dealer a little more local where I could walk in and pick the weapon up.

#6 · (Edited)
Seems that this is the new Blue Label eligibility list...

Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City
Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials.
EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics.

Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D
Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials.
Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers.

State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.)
State Licensed Armed Security Officers.
Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.

LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy

Finding a blue label dealer:
After several PM's, emails, and phone calls I thought there was enough interest that it might be good to post this info again...I know it's been posted before, and discussed on different threads, but this should make it easier for those on this thread, looking for this opportunity...

Go to: http://us.glock.com/
In the upper Right hand corner, at the dealer/locator enter your zip
On the next page, click "LE dealer"

Hope this helps...you'll also find all the gun dealers around you, as well as ranges...

#211 · (Edited)
Seems that this is the new Blue Label eligibility list...

Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City
Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials.
EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics.

Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D
Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials.
Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers.

State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.)
State Licensed Armed Security Officers.
Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.

LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy

Finding a blue label dealer:
After several PM's, emails, and phone calls I thought there was enough interest that it might be good to post this info again...I know it's been posted before, and discussed on different threads, but this should make it easier for those on this thread, looking for this opportunity...

Go to: GLOCK "Safe Action"® Pistols | Handguns | Firearms | GLOCK USA
In the upper Right hand corner, at the dealer/locator enter your zip
On the next page, click "LE dealer"

Hope this helps...you'll also find all the gun dealers around you, as well as ranges...
Just a FYI.... :)

#8 · (Edited)
Glad a discount is available to as many as possible...I've never used the GSSF discount as I'm not a member. I believe that cost wise, the amounts are about the same, or close...Are you limited as to the # you can order? I know you can order 2 at a time with the Blue Label discount....
Never mind, just saw where it's 1 per year with the GSSF discount...That's not bad. Pretty much all of the Glockers can get some kind of discount.

#9 ·
The people on that list are deserving of the discounts. I need to get my act together and join GSSF. I get my fix at the gun shop in Saturdays.

#18 ·
That would be great. I have my G30 and if they tweak the G36 it would be neat to have.

#20 · (Edited)
Anybody bought a new one lately with the Blue Label Discount?...What model did you buy? I was recently told that the G19 and G23 were the two most desired pistols right now...Just curious as to how many of us were buying these models...and wondering what other models are moving... :confused: Thanks

#21 ·
Anybody ordering direct from Glock/Smyrna...? I'm interested in finding out how long it's taking for Blue Labels to be delivered...Just recently Glock was saying they were about 500,000 guns behind in production/delivery...wonder how that's affecting new orders at this point...

#22 ·
new order for guns in general are a problem not only with glock but with s&w and ruger. don't know why but nobody has an answer. a distributor in mass called camfour guns and they have a place in texas too says that s&w is working 24/7 and ruger has doubled and tripled there production! so wheres the guns? my only guess is that it has something to do with the election because if you recall when obama first got elected ammo was scarce and prices rose.

#30 · (Edited)
Just talked to Ed's...They've got most of 'em...including G19 Gen4 ...which are scarce right now...they can put whatever sights on that you want, from what they stock...(refer to Ed's price list for Blue Label program...)
And no, I'm not affiliated with Ed's, lol... other than the fact that I call and pester them regularly... :D

www.edspublicsafety.com/glockindividual.html

#32 · (Edited)
OK...here's the straight scoop on the G25, G28 .380 pistols... I talked with the folks at Glock, and was told that there are some police agencies in the U.S. that have them, or have had them in the past. They don't meet import restriction guidelines for sporting purposes (i.e. civilian use) but they can be purchased by LE organizations...with public money...So, the likelihood of running across one is probably remote, at best. No information was available as to which agencies have these at this time...sorry... Doesn't look like they can be had by civilians using a LE/military blue label discount, or any other way, apparently.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.