My EDC Glock

My EDC Glock

This is a discussion on My EDC Glock within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; After buying, selling, and trading for over 15 different handguns including Glocks, Smith's, Springfield, FN, Ruger, Kel Tec, and others I finally decided the Glock ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: My EDC Glock

My EDC Glock

After buying, selling, and trading for over 15 different handguns including Glocks, Smith's, Springfield, FN, Ruger, Kel Tec, and others I finally decided the Glock 26 is the perfect everyday carry gun for me. Perfect blend of reliability, accuracy, concealibility, firepower, and capacity. Closing in on 1000 flawless rounds through her now. Few little mods to tweak to my liking including 3.5# connector and polish job, that's about it internally. To fit my hand better I did a little dremel work under the trigger guard and took off the extra on the mag base, giving me a comfy 3 finger grip. Add some Talon grips and Tru Glo Tritium nights sights and I'm in love.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My EDC Glock-imag5435_1_1.jpg   My EDC Glock-imag5017_2_1.jpg  
    If you have to tell everyone how _______ you are, your probably not that _______

Beautiful gun! To me the glock 26 is the best ccw I love mine as well!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11220 
Size:	720.1 KB 
ID:	2511
    GLOCK 17 GEN 4
    GLOCK 43
    H&K VP9
    Bushmaster AR15

I have been wanting to do the under side of the trigger foe a while but something keeps me from chancing it. something about weakening the trigger guard scares me

all in all the g26 is a nice balance of fire power and comfort
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    I have been wanting to do the under side of the trigger foe a while but something keeps me from chancing it. something about weakening the trigger guard scares me

I debated for a while but one bored day finally went for it. Since those pics were taken I added a little groove for my weak hand index finger as well. Still feels strong as a rock, not like you can push on it and feel the polymer giving or anything, I'm pretty sure you still couldnt crush the trigger guard with a hammer. It feels great the only thing that worries me is now every other stock Glock won't feel right to me!
    If you have to tell everyone how _______ you are, your probably not that _______

Great choice. Works best for me too
    Your mileage may vary. Batteries not included.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Two of my Glock subscoms are undercut. It made a big difference for me in handling.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by lineman475 View Post
    Two of my Glock subscoms are undercut. It made a big difference for me in handling.
    Yes I had a stock 27 and the grip never felt natural and got rid of it but decided to give the subcompact another try and I agree... Made all the difference in the world

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post

You should do it. Go slow, take your time. Dont worry about weakening the trigger guard. You'd really have to remove a TON of material for that to be an issue. My G27 locks right into my hand. It's almost a must with the subs if you have big hands.
    G19 Gen 5
    G19X
    G26
    G17 Gen 5
    G29 gen4
    Sig P320 X series VTAC
    M&P Compact 2.0 9mm
    Glock 43
    Hk P30 L
    SIG P229 9mm Legion

I just don't understand you guys putting the mag extenders on these things. Lol. You can learn to shoot them without, and then you can truly benefit from the concealability of the subcompact.
    G19 Gen 5
    G19X
    G26
    G17 Gen 5
    G29 gen4
    Sig P320 X series VTAC
    M&P Compact 2.0 9mm
    Glock 43
    Hk P30 L
    SIG P229 9mm Legion

Quote Originally Posted by seanvine View Post
    I just don't understand you guys putting the mag extenders on these things. Lol. You can learn to shoot them without, and then you can truly benefit from the concealability of the subcompact.
    Well its really only half a mag plate, I ground it down to the minimum to make it more comfortable for me. Literally less then half inch longer then the flush mag so I don't consider it giving up much concealibility wise.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links